News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Users online to link

Started by w0ah, February 26, 2009, 03:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w0ah

I need a php or html code if someone can give me..
I have joomla 1.5 and smf 1.1.8 with bridge.. when someone is online on smf it isnt online on joomla.. can someone give me html or php code which will get online users from forum to put on joomla menu like custom html code ?

Kindred

what bridge are you using?   There is no official bridge to Joomla anymore and there never was one for joomla 1.5.

If I recall correctly, the bridge that is out there does not do single-sign-on...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

w0ah

Im using jfusion bridge..

Sooryy for late :S

Kindred

I do not believe that jfusion does single-sign on....

if you are just looking for the WHO'S ONLINE function look at ssi_examples.php in your forum directory and build yourself a joomla module with ssi_online(); function
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: