spell check window, board page number links, duplicating nav at bottom of page

Started by sekaisin, February 27, 2009, 08:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sekaisin

hi, all -

i am a complete newbie here, and am a moderator on a simple machines forum. i know nothing about any of the backend coding to make these forums function, though i do know basic xhtml. i have a few (hopefully) simple questions/suggestions, and i am not even sure if i am in the right spot for posting them here on this forum.

one of the members on my forum was wondering if it is possible to resize the pixel height of the window that pops-up upon hitting "spell check" when making a post. there are 31 pixels "missing" in height, which means that one has to scroll down in order to see the buttons. we would like to change it so that all the spell check is visible upon the window popping up.

current size: 649x524
needed size: 649x555
(whole window with border and everything)

also, another question i had is if there is any way to 'expand' the page numbers at the top of a given forum section. for instance, in general discussions, at the top page numbers bar, mine reads...

Pages: [1] 2 3  ... 57   Go Down

and i would love it if it were possible to have it read

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57   Go Down

with it only stopping at 22 because that is how far over it is able to go on the page number bar, without running out of room before hitting the side scroll bar. is there any way to make this happen?

also, it'd be rad to have the navigation bar duplicated at the bottom of the thread pages as well as the current one at the top (and by nav bar i mean this:

My Forum > Private Discussion > General Discussion > Specific Thread Topic

)

are any of these things possible? if so, would someone be nice and patient enough to walk me through it?

if not, are these things that could be considered for the next update?

thanks so much for any help! i really appreciate it!

Advertisement: