News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Editing Post Page

Started by jaccione, February 23, 2009, 09:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaccione

i have heavily modded my post page and trying to replicate it in 2.0rc1
Have had some success, but want to add a line break in the bbc array if possilbe and move the font face dropdown, font size and change colour to sit on its own line just under the message icon line
Also, cannot finf the file that deals with those dropdown lists, i would like to add a font and rearrange the order
the first pic is my current 1.18 that i would like to replicate, the second pic is my 2.0rc1 i am trying to work with
thanks
www.math.net.au for all your math homework needs

Rumbaar

I think they moved all that to the $source/Subs-Editor.php file.  Take a look there.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

jaccione

Thanks Rumbaar. FOund it in there but can't figure out how to split my bbc array. Found the dropdowns in a separate file and have it nearly where i want it so i think i am going to mark this as solved.

thanks again
www.math.net.au for all your math homework needs

Rumbaar

I'm not sure either, though the standard Post reply has the bbc code split over two lines.  You might want to emulate that action.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: