News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

that's right!
extract the files and yo have to upload these into the game directory using a ftp program like http://winscp.net/eng/download.php it is free! then go to the admin section , click on games-admin then in the 'games' section look under the list of your games, (if any) you will see a drop list, select the one you have UPLOADED then click on 'install'
MPF Rocks!!!

ArkServer

Quote from: NitroRich on May 23, 2005, 04:19:38 PM
that's right!
extract the files and yo have to upload these into the game directory using a ftp program like http://winscp.net/eng/download.php it is free! then go to the admin section , click on games-admin then in the 'games' section look under the list of your games, (if any) you will see a drop list, select the one you have UPLOADED then click on 'install'

thnx i can see the games now :D

after i hit install i goto "Game Installer" and fill everything in but when i hit submit it says " Please fill form completely"

I think it is in this field "Background color (FLASH)" because i dont know what to fill in so i typed "white" lol

anyways thnx allot for helping me out :D

Nitro

make sure to put a name to your game:
Internal Name: ameriman
Name: AmeriMan
File: ....

etc...etc..
MPF Rocks!!!

ArkServer

Quote from: NitroRich on May 23, 2005, 04:44:56 PM
make sure to put a name to your game:
Internal Name: ameriman
Name: AmeriMan
File: ....

etc...etc..

still got same error, i guess im too dumb to install this :/

Nitro

you mean... lots of buttons?
why don't you go to www.smfarcade.com for support. they know all the tweaks about that MOD
MPF Rocks!!!

niko

Quote from: ArkServer on May 23, 2005, 04:38:49 PM
Quote from: NitroRich on May 23, 2005, 04:19:38 PM
that's right!

thnx i can see the games now :D

after i hit install i goto "Game Installer" and fill everything in but when i hit submit it says " Please fill form completely"

I think it is in this field "Background color (FLASH)" because i dont know what to fill in so i typed "white" lol

anyways thnx allot for helping me out :D

Background color i think it must be in hex... and it should auto-detected...
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

Harro

I saw here and on smfgames.com that the "chamion of..." images don't work when using search engine friendly url's.
But didn't find a way to fix that.
Is it impossible to have those images when using sef url's?

niko

it is alerdy fixed or so i remember
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)

Champi

did you miss the rating stars in arcade.template.php  ???

Harro

Quote from: Niko on May 24, 2005, 01:53:19 PM
it is alerdy fixed or so i remember
Did they fix that in arcade 1.2.0 then?
Cuz it isn't fixed in 1.1.3...
I'll take a look at it :)

niko

Smf arcade 1.2 seems to have few bugs... Repack will be released in few days... till it i recormed staying in 1.1.3

Bitwiz44

Anyone know of another way of obtaining games that can plug in to this mod? Its seems another re-source will be needed soon.

caNcer_b0y

Quote from: Bitwiz44 on May 25, 2005, 07:52:24 PM
Anyone know of another way of obtaining games that can plug in to this mod? Its seems another re-source will be needed soon.

Only place you can get legal games for this mode is at http://smfgames.com [nofollow]

At Smfgames.com [nofollow] we get permission from the authors to use their games with the mod.  So if you obtain games anywhere else you are responsible for any legal action an author takes.

But feel free to pop over register, Post 2 times, and download games :)
My Forum [nofollow]

wwepassion.com

I have finished every other file, and I get to managepermissions.php .
I do as it asks:
Find
Copy to clipboardCode:
'profile' => array(
'profile_view' => true,
'profile_identity' => true,
'profile_extra' => true,
'profile_title' => true,
'profile_remove' => true,
'profile_remote_avatar' => false,
),
Add after
'arcade' => array(
'view_arcade' => false,
'play_arcade' => false,
'submit_score' => false,
'challenge_send' => false,
'challenge_view' => false,
'admin_arcade' => false,
),

I add the last piece of code, and go to try the permissions but cannot enter the page because of an error.
I get this error:
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /home/hwwepa08/public_html/board/Sources/ManagePermissions.php
Line: 1083

Now I have checked that line, and it's to do with 'profile'=>array...A few lines near where I changed...AFTER I edited the file, the code looks like this:

),
'profile' => array(
'profile_view' => true,
'profile_identity' => true,
'profile_extra' => true,
'profile_title' => true,
'profile_remove' => true,
                'profile_remote_avatar' =>false,                  )
),'arcade' => array(
'view_arcade' => false,
'play_arcade' => false,
'submit_score' => false,
'challenge_send' => false,
'challenge_view' => false,
'admin_arcade' => false,
),

Please help? BTW, Admins ARE able to play. but not any other member.

rider

I can, if you goto smfgames you can get a copy of the managepermissions.php.Its in the faq forum there.Just apply it and you should be good togo. :D

mrselnombre

having a problem installing with the package manager
i'm getting this error

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 847
Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_dir in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 849
Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_dir in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 856
Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 905
Notice: Undefined index: theme_url in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 905
Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 906
Notice: Undefined index: theme_url in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 906
Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_url in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 907
Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_url in /home/totaltwa/public_html/board/Sources/Load.php on line 908

this part of where it says the problem is
if (file_exists($settings['theme_dir'] . '/' . $template_name . '.template.php'))
template_include($settings['theme_dir'] . '/' . $template_name . '.template.php', true);
elseif (file_exists($settings['default_theme_dir'] . '/' . $template_name . '.template.php'))
{
// Make it known that this template uses different directories...
$settings['default_template'] = true;
template_include($settings['default_theme_dir'] . '/' . $template_name . '.template.php', true);
}
// Hmmm... doesn't exist?!  I don't suppose the directory is wrong, is it?
elseif (!file_exists($settings['default_theme_dir']) && file_exists($boarddir . '/Themes/default'))

and here

array($settings['theme_dir'], $template_name, $lang, $settings['theme_url']),
array($settings['theme_dir'], $template_name, $language, $settings['theme_url']),
array($settings['default_theme_dir'], $template_name, $lang, $settings['default_theme_url']),
array($settings['default_theme_dir'], $template_name, $language, $settings['default_theme_url'])
);

I am upgrading from the previous arcade version. The arcade appears to be working fine, except there are no options in the game installer page.
My directories are where they are supposed to be too.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Total Twaddle.

flapper

Hi, installed SMF Arcade 1.2 RP , had to do a manual install, kept getting errors using package manager.  All works fine except the Statistics page

get error:

An Error Has Occurred!
2: Division by zero 

screen shot included

Thanks in advance, u guys doing a brilliant job.

flapper

Sorry sorted problem out, clicked on Force update champions in Quick Actions in the arcade admin and errors disappeared.

AlexHobbs

Hey, firstly great arcade - old version works but i tried to install version 1.1.3 and once it was installed and everything i click on the arcade button on index.php and it comes up with
An Error Has Occurred!
2: call_user_func(ArcadeAdmin): First argument is expected to be a valid callback
File: /home2/wide/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 119 

Advertisement: