Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedRed

Quote from: L.G.S on June 09, 2010, 06:24:57 PM
If I do a search for task/setting in the admin panel I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function submitsysteminfo() in /home/tscar/public_html/board/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php on line 112

I'm having this same issue. Any resolution?

ACAMS

Any plans for SMF 2.0 RC3

nend

It is unofficial but yes it works with SMF 2.0 RC3, I know I have it installed on my RC3 forum. ;)

ACAMS

There is no install option button, did you do a manual install?

Ozzie

on your pakage install page at the bottom click advanced button and  in emulation version put SMF 2.0 RC2 click apply and then run install that will install it in rc3

2000+ games available to download

ACAMS

THANKS....I got it working.

uninvited13th

Is it compatible with smf 1.1.11?
When im parsing it with 1.1.11 it says that it is not compatible..

fwitt

Quote from: uninvited13th on June 20, 2010, 06:23:58 AM

for SMF 1.1.11 you need arcade version 2.0.18.

because of the scope of the changes for smf 2, arcade 2.5 is only written for smf 2.

uninvited13th

Quote from: fwitt on June 20, 2010, 06:37:51 AM
Quote from: uninvited13th on June 20, 2010, 06:23:58 AM

for SMF 1.1.11 you need arcade version 2.0.18.

because of the scope of the changes for smf 2, arcade 2.5 is only written for smf 2.

Yah, when i parse 2.0.18 for 1.1.11 it says its not compatible.. Try it.. :)

Chen Zhen

Updated installation packages are available on the SMF Arcade website.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

PurpleCrow

I'm getting an error when I use the search box within the ACP.

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function submitsysteminfo() in /home/cottageh/public_html/thewitchespath.com/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php  on line 112

Currently, there isnt anything on line 112... Maybe thats the problem? I've attatched the file, I've tried to have a play around with it myself but nothing has gotten rid of the error.

SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Mave

Thanx for Great mod

For 2.5RC1 i translate to german.

German Translate

fwitt

Quote from: PurpleCrow on July 03, 2010, 07:59:50 AM
I'm getting an error when I use the search box within the ACP.

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function submitsysteminfo() in /home/cottageh/public_html/thewitchespath.com/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php  on line 112

Currently, there isnt anything on line 112... Maybe thats the problem? I've attatched the file, I've tried to have a play around with it myself but nothing has gotten rid of the error.

the call seems to be on line 223.
next task is finding which file the function should be defined in.

niko

I think I have posted this before but:

ArcadeAdmin.php

Replace:

function ArcadeAdminSettings($return_config = false)
{
global $scripturl, $txt, $modSettings, $context, $settings;

$context[$context['admin_menu_name']]['tab_data']['description'] = $txt['arcade_settings_desc'];

With

function ArcadeAdminSettings($return_config = false)
{
global $scripturl, $txt, $modSettings, $context, $settings;

if ($return_config)
require_once($sourcedir . '/Subs-ArcadeAdmin.php');
else
$context[$context['admin_menu_name']]['tab_data']['description'] = $txt['arcade_settings_desc'];
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

Wally.

Hey guys I attempted to install the latest version of the arcade on my 2.0 RC3 forum and got a notice about file permissions on my site. So I filled out the ftp info box and told it to install. The package was listed as installed correctly but doesn't show up in the menu etc. So I checked the directory structure and there was no games folder created either.

The first thing I thought was to try an uninstall/re-install since SMF shows the mod as loaded. However, that gives an error saying that the uninstall will fail. Is there an established fix for this that I missed? I was thinking that a full manual install might fix the problem since it already thinks that it is loaded. Is that recommended?

By-the-way I know that the mod works fine with the other packages I have installed because I tested the install on a localhost server and it all ran fine.

gbsothere

I suspect, Nox, that if you were to use ftp (or your control panel) and check one of the files that Arcade was suppose to have edited... say, index.php, for example....  you'll find that the edits aren't there.  This happened with me, on my RC3 test forum and even creating the "temp" folder in the Packages directory didn't solve it.  It only gave me a false "successfully installed" message, but none of the files were edited.

This is what I would do:  check to make sure you own the directories/files.  You can go to your file manager and look at the various directories and there should be a column next to each one displaying the owner.  If you see your own username/groupname then you own the files.  If you see something else (an example would be "apache") then you do not own the files.  In that case, changing permissions, although it may seem to work, will not work.  You need to own the directories and files before you can actually get a permission to really change.

If you find that you do not own the directories and files, and you don't know how to chown, yourself, then ask your server to do this for you.
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Wally.

Thanks for the quick reply gbsothere. :) I will try that out tonight and see what happens.

--
Update:
That was exactly the problem gbsothere. Thanks for the info!

Mave

Please Fix Error

http://www.123.de/index.php?action=admin;area=arcadecategory;sa=edit;category=1

8: Undefined variable: context

File: /home/www/web68/html/smf/Sources/Subs-ArcadeAdmin.php
Line: 1116

Wally.

On several of the games I've installed I get an error when I attempt to submit a score.
QuoteError while saving score for game "RandomGameName". Submit system might be invalid, should be "ibp32" or user tried to cheat.
I ran a thread search for "ibp32" but it doesn't return any hits. So is there any advice on how to correct this? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a noob with Arcade.

(FYI: I'm running SMF 2.0 RC3 and the latest version of SMF Arcade.)

GrizzlyBear

I have read through about 20 pages now, still not finding what I am looking for.
I have no admin cp.
I have the arcade, its working good, everyone can see it.  The only thing I am missing is the admin cp.
Any ideas?

Advertisement: