News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexHobbs

Quote from: the mighty gc on July 14, 2005, 11:33:25 PM
i manually got this thing to run, but only admins can access the arcade, cant seem to get the permissions file to accept the arcade...i defnitely dont want everyone to be admins, lol

how can i fix the permissions in 1.1 beta 3 to allow me to give permissions to regular members?
If you installed it manually (like me) in the read me you have to add a code to permissions.php? find that part and edit it so everything is 'yes' accept for arcade admin which should be 'no'
yes = everyone can do it
no= only admins can

Hope it helps :)

Charge

thank ! i'll try my best to do it !

ShadowStriker

when i try to install the arcade mod i get this: 2: copy(/home/wwpx10h/public_html/general/getid3/getid3.lib.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
File: /home/wwpx10h/public_html/general/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 961

TedNigma

This was listed as 1.1 Beta 3 ready...  Why the errors?  I am getting the same BTW.

edi67

i have smf arcad 1.1.3 all work ok but i have always a lot of this errors in logs errors:

Quote8: Undefined index: id
File: /home/forumzonenetru/www/Themes/default/languages/Arcade.italian.php (eval?)
Linea: 515

is possible fix it?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

AlexHobbs

Quote from: edi67 on July 16, 2005, 08:58:42 AM
i have smf arcad 1.1.3 all work ok but i have always a lot of this errors in logs errors:

Quote8: Undefined index: id
File: /home/forumzonenetru/www/Themes/default/languages/Arcade.italian.php (eval?)
Linea: 515

is possible fix it?

That seems to be the case for many mods - it installs fine and everything works but it floods your error log with errors that dont occur.

But with arcade.italian.php i checked and the line number is out of range it only goes up to line: 294,

Sorry but thats the only information i have, but i might be able to help you more if you could tell me what line 515 says in the arcade file, if you could i ill reply as soon as possible

edi67

Arcade.php

514    $subject = $txt['arcade_143'].' '.$game['name'];
515   // Add link to results
516     $link =  "[url={$scripturl}?action=arcade;sa=challenge;id={$cid}]{$txt['arcade_85']}[/url]";

tell me if you need something else thanx for you rhelp

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

AlexHobbs

Sorry if i wasnt clear i meant arcade.italian.php not the main arcade.php

Sorry  :P

AlexHobbs

Arcade.italian.php  :-\ confusing in my experience with all versions of the arcade none require a italian language file, is the language file your own or downloaded from somewhere?

edi67

i made with my self for my italian forum i translated all comand from original Arcade_english.php
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

AlexHobbs

Ok could you link me so i can see error for myself?

edi67

which link you want? for file arcade.italian.php ? or forum ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

AlexHobbs

right ive added a eval (~) to the end of my arcade and the error your experiencing has come up, so i took of the ~ and it works, try doing that and tell me what happens.

Vi31

Can someone tell me how to find and get rid of all the files that belong to this mod.  I uploaded this mod and completely FU...D up my forum.  Now when I click on a topic I get this error.

Table 'msvi007_smf1.smf_games_champ' doesn't exist
File: /home/msvi007/public_html/timeout/Sources/Display.php
Line: 631

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.5, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Please Please Please help me get rid of it.

edi67

Quote from: AlexHobbs on July 17, 2005, 06:19:33 AM
right ive added a eval (~) to the end of my arcade and the error your experiencing has come up, so i took of the ~ and it works, try doing that and tell me what happens.

sorry me where i add a eval  (~) ? you can show me the line ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

Fiery

Hey everyone, anyone know how to fix this:

Table 'ndbisonc_smf1.smf_games_category' doesn't exist
File: /home/ndbisonc/public_html/forums/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php
Line: 191

I am running SMF 1.0.5

THANKS

AlexHobbs

Quote from: pmp6nl on July 18, 2005, 04:34:22 AM
Hey everyone, anyone know how to fix this:

Table 'ndbisonc_smf1.smf_games_category' doesn't exist
File: /home/ndbisonc/public_html/forums/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php

I am running SMF 1.0.5

THANKS
You are using either:
the wrong forum version to go with the arcade you are trying to use or...
try using arcade_sql.php again
Quote from: Vi31 on July 17, 2005, 10:23:21 PM
Can someone tell me how to find and get rid of all the files that belong to this mod.  I uploaded this mod and completely FU...D up my forum.  Now when I click on a topic I get this error.

Table 'msvi007_smf1.smf_games_champ' doesn't exist
File: /home/msvi007/public_html/timeout/Sources/Display.php
Line: 631

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.5, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Please Please Please help me get rid of it.
exactly the same as above

Quote from: edi67 on July 18, 2005, 12:39:13 AM
Quote from: AlexHobbs on July 17, 2005, 06:19:33 AM

sorry me where i add a eval  (~) ? you can show me the line ?
the actual file name so from arcade.italian.php~ change it to arcade.italian.php with no ~

Hope it helps you 3 :)

edi67

Quotethe actual file name so from arcade.italian.php~ change it to arcade.italian.php with no ~

i have not so called the file is only arcade.italian.php without ~

some other solution please
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

littleone

I am getting these kinds of messages as soon as upload the mod for Arcade.  Any suggestions or ideas?

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/Sources/Display.php
Line: 546

Table 'xxxx_smf1.smf_games_category' doesn't exist
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php

AlexHobbs

514    $subject = $txt['arcade_143'].' '.$game['name'];
515  // Add link to results
516    $link =  "[url={$scripturl}?action=arcade;sa=challenge;id={$cid}]{$txt['arcade_85']}[/url]";

Hmm sorry i will add more when i find out but the coding is exactly the right code. i will try and tell you asap

Advertisement: