News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Moderated board

Started by phpMyTony, February 28, 2009, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phpMyTony

How can I make it so the Showcase board on my forum @ www.tonyperez.biz/myranks is moderated, like the Showcase one on this forum?

phpMyTony

Nevermind, found teh option.
EDIT: Its only for membergroups. How can I do it for a certain group

greyknight17

Go to Admin > Permissions > Post Moderation. On the drop down list where it says Select Profile, choose the board you want (Showcase board). Then make the changes you want for the group you want to be moderated. Click Save changes when done.

phpMyTony

When I press the dropdown next to Select profile, it only says default :S

greyknight17

You can create your own if you don't want to modify the default one. Just go to the tab before Post Moderation....it's called Edit Profiles. Create a new one and modify it according to how you like it.

phpMyTony

I want to keep the profiles how they are - but I just need a checkbox that says "Post moderated board?"

greyknight17

See if this will solve the problem. Go to Admin > Boards and click on the permissions link next to the board you want. That should bring you to the board permissions where you can specify the permission you want to give to a specific membergroup.

phpMyTony

Advertisement: