News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Error log RC1

Started by AlenNS, March 02, 2009, 10:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlenNS

2: array_intersect() [<a href='function.array-intersect'>function.array-intersect</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array                                                                                                                                                                                     File: /home/baklja/public_html/forum/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
                              Line: 225                            

Oldiesmann

First run this query in phpMyAdmin. This will give you the exact file and line where the error is occurring:

REPLACE INTO smf_settings VALUES('disableTemplateEval', 1);

Then go back to whatever page was producing that error and post the new info here.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

AlenNS

Quote from: Oldiesmann on March 02, 2009, 11:10:03 AM
First run this query in phpMyAdmin. This will give you the exact file and line where the error is occurring:

REPLACE INTO smf_settings VALUES('disableTemplateEval', 1);

Then go back to whatever page was producing that error and post the new info here.
Ok. I did that. I hope I wont have this problem againg. :)
Thanks

karlbenson

AlenNS, that query will not fix the problem.

It will instead show the errors on the page where they are coming from aiding debugging.

AlenNS

QuoteApply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL  http://www.baklja.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
2: array_intersect() [<a href='function.array-intersect'>function.array-intersect</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/baklja/public_html/forum/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php
Line: 225

Did you mean this?
Quote==>225:    $announcement_permission = count(array_intersect($user_info['groups'], $pGroups)) == 0 ? false : true;

AlenNS

Kermit

Apparently it's a mod related problem,you should better contact/ask the mod author about this issue

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=292270.0
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

AlenNS

Ok. Thanks for the answer. :)

Advertisement: