News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

"New" next to posts under a specific topic

Started by robg2251, March 03, 2009, 05:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robg2251

We updated to a new 2.0 theme, and all of my users have been going nuts asking where the "New" button was.  I finally figured out what they were talking about when I came here.   In the SMF 2.x Support category, every new topic has a "New" button, which apparently links you to the topics you haven't read yet.    How do I get this back into my theme?
http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0

Thanks,

robg2251

Figured it might help to post a picture:

My goal is to get the blue "New" button back into my theme (next to each topic) - apparently the new one we picked didn't come with those, and my users are throwing a fit! 

Kermit

My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

robg2251

Kermit

Firstly check if there is an image in .Themes/airy_midnight20rc/images/english/new.gif

If yes,then it might be sth. wrong with your MessageIndex.template.php,it's located in Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

Advertisement: