News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Combining Topics?

Started by The King of Hyrule, March 03, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The King of Hyrule

Is there any way to combine topics in RC1? I want to move all the posts and sub-forums to a different board. Is there an easy way to do it?

Antechinus

Sure. If you want to move topics the easiest way is to turn on the quick moderation display in Profile >> Look and Layout Preferences. Then you can use the checkboxes to select all the topics you want to move, and move them in one go.

If you want to move entire boards, including their topics, use the boards section of your admin centre. The modify link takes you to a page where you can reset where the boards appear.

The King of Hyrule

Thank you very much! It worked perfectly! :)

Antechinus

No problem. I'll mark this as solved.

GazOutEast

Quote from: Antechinus on March 03, 2009, 10:32:17 PM
Sure. If you want to move topics the easiest way is to turn on the quick moderation display in Profile >> Look and Layout Preferences. Then you can use the checkboxes to select all the topics you want to move, and move them in one go.

If you want to move entire boards, including their topics, use the boards section of your admin centre. The modify link takes you to a page where you can reset where the boards appear.

WOW _ YEEHAA - you are my God this week

I've been hunting for that for 72 hours solid
I have 20:20 vision - I can see anything bigger than 20" x 20"

Advertisement: