News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

downgrade help please 2.0 to 1.1.8

Started by bforever, March 05, 2009, 05:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

problemwt2.0

ahh now i get it brother i did as u said nd wt test account everyhing is fine (as an admin) bt w is wrong wt that account  :'(

problemwt2.0

Quote from: meitzi on March 05, 2009, 02:29:12 PM
When you have another admin you can view its profile and check if it uses different theme (and if that one didn't convert) and change it. If that's the case then that's it.

omfg ur right this was a theme issue my old theme was seleced in my current profile omg i don't have words to thank u brother  O:) finally i can login now wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thanx br`other thanx thanx thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx muah  :D

meitzi

no prob, interesting site, you just got a new member :)

before next upgrade i recommend to check out some post with tips on how to back up entire forum :D

EDIT: removed useless tips on what to do next :)

problemwt2.0

bro u know what this was all my miake because i deleted that theme folder when i was upgrading  :-[ now everything is fine  :D thanx to u  O:)

meitzi

Okay, it's not the first time when some admin (like me) messes up something in the most funny way :)

If you have shell-access to server backing up entire forum is a matter of few minutes and files are in one tarred package and dbase in something.sql file. If everything crashes then it's a matter of few minutes to get everything back just as everything was a while ago.

problemwt2.0

thanx fr ur sugestion bro :) frm now on i'll take backup everyday :)

greyknight17

Can we mark this issue as resolved now?

Advertisement: