Imladris Theme

Started by EG, March 06, 2005, 09:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitwiz44

Its not looking for anything...

Here, try to reply and you will see on the post screen on OLDsmans demo.

http://smf.oldiesmann.us/index.php/topic,46.0.html

EG

its looking for the menu divider

this

stuk

some body can send it to me?
by email - [email protected]
by msn - [email protected] :P
pleaseeeee

EG

Our forum moved domain names, sorry

ive updated the links now :)

gwen

Even though this theme is not quite what I'm looking for I'm drawn to it and may even come back and ask more about it!

You got me hooked with just a look at it!

EG

no worries..

email me if I can help any more :)

jaccione

Hi, this is a fantastic theme, I love it. This is my first time using a forum and this is just wonderful. I uploaded it (I have no real idea what I am doing, so it is a miracle I even got that far) and it is all good, looks fantastic. Thankyou for all of your wonderful work.

I have one tiny problem though. The Main Site button is showing a red cross and I don't have the faintest idea how to fix that. I took a look at the coding and nearly fainted when I saw it and quickly jumped right out of there. If you could offer some assistance, it woudl be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and congratulations on a simply wonderful and striking theme.

jaccione

ps assume I am an idiot when it comes to the coding because to me it looked like it was in another langauge. I have dl some tutorials and am attempting to learn so I can fix myself. I fear though, that is a long way off and meanwhile I have my nemesis....the red cross...lol
www.math.net.au for all your math homework needs

EG

the main site button is a link to our main site from the forum.,  If you dont have that you can remove it.

I'll send you an amended file if you like, sned me your email address.

jaccione

Was just wondering if there was a fix for the "mark as read"? When i try this i get an error code:

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I am using version SMF 1.1 RC1

when i use the default theme, i don't have this problem.

any help would be appreciated

thanks
jacs

J. Williams

@ EG it'd be better to add smf version compatiblity to your topic title as its only for 1.0.5

@ Jaccione,too many edits to make it avaliable for 1.1 RC 1.
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

EG

when I created the theme 1.1 RC1 wasnt around ;)

and as we have 17 themes and about 5 mods.. im reluctant to upgrade our forum until its out of Beta

jaccione

fair enough, sounds like a lot of work but if you do make an upgrade, will you let me know? thanks

in the meantime i am going to start taking some php lessons and see if i can figure it out for myself, although i suspect that is a long while off yet

hope you had a nice christmas and a happy new year to everyone

Advertisement: