Administration Center Discrepancy/Error ?

Started by The King of Hyrule, March 07, 2009, 09:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The King of Hyrule

So I was quite shocked to visit my Admin center today to see that my RC1 version of SMF was outdated. I immediately went to SMF's website, and saw nothing. I checked again on my website... still outdated. It is telling me that the latest version of SMF is 2.0 Beta 4. You can see this in the image I included (label 2). Any ideas?

The second thing I just noticed was that the news from SMF box to the left of the version check box was quite outdated. Any ideas on this? (View it in the image as well - label 1).

Thanks for your help!

Image:

aED

I am also experiencing that problem everytime I visit my Admin Center it shows Current SMF version: SMF 1.1.8

just reload the page and it will show the right version.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

This is covered in the thread Server maintenance and is nothing to worry about.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

H

Marking this as solved, as this is a problem on our side that will be fixed soon. Aside from that notification, it does not affect your site.
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: