News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Message Index

Started by mattchewone, March 10, 2009, 01:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattchewone

Since having upgrading and having problems with my site. I had problems with avatars which has now been resolved by a friend of mine.

I keep getting this and more when trying to install a mod - 4.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed
   2.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed

This is another one -

1.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/index.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/index.template.php   Test failed
   2.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test failed
   3.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Recent.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Recent.template.php   Test failed

What could be causing the issue?

Many Thanks

shadow82x

What mods do you currently have installed?
What mods are you attempting to install?

You may wish to Manual Install these mods giving you errors. In SMF2 you can also view the specific file edits right in the package manager.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

mattchewone

Mod Name   Version   
1.   Topic Solved    1.1     [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2.   Advanced Reputation System    1.6   [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.   Remove SMF Logo    1.2   [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.   Auto Email Inactive Users    1.7     [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.   Yet Another Global Announcements Mod    1.1.6.2   [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.   MessagePreviewOnHover    1.7   [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.   New In Topic View    1.1   [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

Is there any reason why it would be doing this, i am trying to apply, YAGAM, MessagePreviewOnHover, Advanced Reputation. None of them want to install.

Antechinus

The mods you are trying to install are conflicting with the ones you already have installed. You will need to install them manually if you wish to go ahead.

You can find instructions on the download page for each mod.

Advertisement: