News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

do remember.... this mod predates the new youtube code...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

hcfwesker

Quote from: Groovystar on November 10, 2011, 03:51:31 AMDo you still go on like, Skype or Yahoo or AIM?

Yeah, let me hop on skype real quick and see if I can help you.

choloman05

Quote from: Kindred on November 10, 2011, 11:48:52 AM
do remember.... this mod predates the new youtube code...

Right, I'm just letting everyone know in case they try to embed a YouTube vid and can't figure out why it's not working as well as alerting the developer.

wynnyelle

I don't have Skype anymore. I'll download it though.

anakmacan

Is there a way to limit the size of picture to upload (not just limit the quantity)?

SuperZambezi

Overlapping comments? What should I do?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

hcfwesker

Is there any way to make "customization" for utl. profiles a permission based feature, not just where everyone can use it?

EDIT::    ^^ found a way to make my own custom permissions.

Also, what table is the data for customization for ult profiles stored in phpMyAdmin?  for say, if I wanted to delete all customizations members made in the customization box?

wynnyelle

Whoa HCF I was about to ask how to do that!

Also want to know how one would go about making new custom UP blocks. I want to make a header block and logo block that are both customiseable. I know how to do the CSS but not how to create a whole new block with an area people can use to edit in stuff.

hcfwesker

Quote from: hcfwesker on November 14, 2011, 06:25:50 PMAlso, what table is the data for customization for ult profiles stored in phpMyAdmin?  for say, if I wanted to delete all customizations members made in the customization box?

Found my answer to this myself, as well, under smf_themes  , 'search variable'  css

wynnyelle

There a way to insert some kind of code into the My Media or customisation boxes to prevent music from autoplaying? It's a large annoyance visiting profiles that suddenly start playing music.

PersianDeveloper

awesome mod indeed
have got a question

I have translated the files UltimateProfile.english-utf8.php and UltimateProfile.english.php

its all working fine but when one tries to comment (in persian) on a profile or type an explanation about a photo in the albums some codes and icons like "?????????  ????" shows up but not the persian words

I think I must change some files to utf encoding but which files and how, please advice

wynnyelle

How do you set it to let you let people automatically join your buddy list without needing approval?

The Wizard

Hello:

How come this mod does not support smf 1.11.15? If anyone can make it work with smf 1.11.15 . Please.

thanks

hcfwesker

Quote from: The Wizard on November 27, 2011, 11:06:42 PM
Hello:

How come this mod does not support smf 1.11.15? If anyone can make it work with smf 1.11.15 . Please.

thanks

Emulate to smf 1.1.11 and it should install

techbot

I'm lost. The install didn't show any errors or conflicts. Maybe I didn't set something up correctly. I'm getting this message after setting the permissions and trying to go to my profile

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/danyael/public_html/hometown-directories.com/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 246
Any help is appreciated. Scornful comments will be met with a blank stare

Get Pumped Saltwater

I'm having an issue.. It the mod loaded fine.. but the Admin is the only member that can upload pics on the members profiles. The user them self cannot load pictures.

How can I fix this for all our users?

I used the Package Manager to upload the mod.

Thanks, Lance

hcfwesker

Quote from: Get Pumped Saltwater on December 31, 2011, 04:25:49 PM
I'm having an issue.. It the mod loaded fine.. but the Admin is the only member that can upload pics on the members profiles. The user them self cannot load pictures.

Admin > Configuration > Ultimate Profiles >  ( here you'll see the option to allow members to upload pictures.

Get Pumped Saltwater

Quote from: hcfwesker on December 31, 2011, 05:48:37 PM
Quote from: Get Pumped Saltwater on December 31, 2011, 04:25:49 PM

Admin > Configuration > Ultimate Profiles >  ( here you'll see the option to allow members to upload pictures.

Ive done that and still nothing. My mods cannot even upload pics.. :(

Get Pumped Saltwater

This is what we see... Admin and then everyone else..

Advertisement: