News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualuser

Quote from: Quexinos on March 04, 2012, 04:11:39 PM
Okay it didn't work, some users still can't add buddies...

any other ideas on how to fix this?

i suppose that you run the query mentioned some pages before....

after that go on table smf_member and locate a member that you suspect he is in problem.
Delete his buddy list, should be something like this,

clear this list and tell t your member to make a new request to them.

pixeleyes

This is my second time here!
Still looking for answer!

I want to add  RECENT PROFILE VISITOR/b] on ultimate profile

anyone know how to do this?

2. How to change buddies avatar size on ultimate profile page?

Kindred

I don't think that the system does the first....   You would have to code it yourself... And even then, you are seriously increasing overhead to do that.   Why?

As for the second, look int the template file.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

medosuxx

Hello, I'm having this problem. On the profiles the "Add Comment" button is moved slightly to the right and there's a blank before it, how do you fix this?

pixeleyes

How to change Profile Pictures thumbnail size?

TheListener

Trying to get my latest forum to show the activity bar and next post level on the Ultimate profile.

Have managed to add the activity bar yet only see the % and no number.

Am yet to get the next post level to show.

Also the headings have turned white.

backend

I installed this on a new copy of SMF 2.0 and I keep getting this error when trying to go to a profile (for any member)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_customized() (previously declared in /home/content/a/s/h/ashoor/html/smf20/Sources/Load.php(2164) : eval()'d code:2987) in /home/content/a/s/h/xxx/html/smf20/Sources/Load.php(2164) : eval()'d code on line 3261

any idea?

thanks,

TheListener

Quote from: backend on April 01, 2012, 08:21:36 PM
I installed this on a new copy of SMF 2.0 and I keep getting this error when trying to go to a profile (for any member)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_customized() (previously declared in /home/content/a/s/h/ashoor/html/smf20/Sources/Load.php(2164) : eval()'d code:2987) in /home/content/a/s/h/xxx/html/smf20/Sources/Load.php(2164) : eval()'d code on line 3261

any idea?

thanks,

Is the eval disable box ticked in your admin area?

Looks as though you have the same code twice in that file.

Kindred

As Old fossil says, you have installed twice. You will have to manually remove the duplicated code from there plus, probably other files as well
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

backend

Thanks guys.

Since I am not sure what duplicate code to look for, can I just delete that file load.php and replace it with a new file? I don't have any other mods installed so it shouldn't be a problem, correct?

Kindred

No...  The duplication will affect more than that one file..  Especially since eval statement indicates that the problem is actually somewhere else.

You can restore ALL forum files to the default by overwriting the with clean copies.
And next time, remember to take a backup before installing any mods. :)
Слaва
Украинi

shazoo!

Quote from: UKShark on September 10, 2011, 02:51:40 PM
Quote from: OChaos on September 05, 2011, 09:19:40 AM
Quote from: UKShark on September 04, 2011, 03:38:34 PM
After installing this mod the title bars for each section appear to be cropped and not showing fully,

I had the same problem with ezPortal, please see the thread below...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=271882.msg3002449#msg3002449

I'm assuming it'd be the same sort of fix, could we get it addressed for an update asap?

Thank you for the link.  I just installed this and was wondering how to fix it also, this link pointed me in the right direction.  Here's how for those that want to fix it.

Edit the UltimateProfile.template.php file located in Themes/default to reflect the following.
find (I did a search on "catbg" to find each section

<div id="some_id_here">
<h3 class="catbg">
                        <span class="left"></span>
some code here
</h3>

replace it with

<div id="some_id_here">
               <div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">
some code here
</h3>
                </div>

Thanks for the help. It has worked on all sections except for the 'Add Comments' section.

I thought I might need to change the Profile.template.php file...

From this...

<h3 class="catbg">
', $context['member']['name'] ,': ', $txt['profile_comment_add'], '
</h3>

To this...

<div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">
</h3></div>

However that hasn't worked unfortunately.

Any ideas?

Has anyone figured out how to fix the 'Add Comments' section?

fullmoonya

Quote from: shazoo! on April 06, 2012, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: UKShark on September 10, 2011, 02:51:40 PM
Quote from: OChaos on September 05, 2011, 09:19:40 AM
Quote from: UKShark on September 04, 2011, 03:38:34 PM
After installing this mod the title bars for each section appear to be cropped and not showing fully,

I had the same problem with ezPortal, please see the thread below...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=271882.msg3002449#msg3002449

I'm assuming it'd be the same sort of fix, could we get it addressed for an update asap?

Thank you for the link.  I just installed this and was wondering how to fix it also, this link pointed me in the right direction.  Here's how for those that want to fix it.

Edit the UltimateProfile.template.php file located in Themes/default to reflect the following.
find (I did a search on "catbg" to find each section

<div id="some_id_here">
<h3 class="catbg">
some code here
</h3>

replace it with

<div id="some_id_here">
               <div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">
some code here
</h3>
                </div>

Thanks for the help. It has worked on all sections except for the 'Add Comments' section.

I thought I might need to change the Profile.template.php file...

From this...

<h3 class="catbg">
</h3>

To this...

<div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">
</h3></div>

However that hasn't worked unfortunately.

Any ideas?

Has anyone figured out how to fix the 'Add Comments' section?

fix the width of add comment..
do not mark my topic solve unless it is REALLY SOLVED.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

shazoo!

I don't follow.

The fix I quoted fixed everything EXCEPT the add comment line.
I was asking if anyone found a fix for it.

TFroehlichIII

At install it tells you if you have the "Profile Comments" mod to run this code ALTER TABLE smf_profile_comments ADD time INT NOT NULL AFTER date in your SMF database. How do I do that, and do I run that code before or after the install?

Biology Forums

Could someone help me with this: I want to have a confirmation email/PM whenever someone accepts a buddy request.

Like, {USER} has accepted your friendship request. Here's their profile {LINK}

Thanks, I'm willing to pay.

XHIBIT911

When I installed this into a 2.0.2 i got this error message

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: xxxxx/xxxx/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 246

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.2, while your database is at version 2.0.1. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Kindred

the mod did not run the full installation and did not set up the new database fields and tables
Слaва
Украинi

XHIBIT911

Hmmm, so short of uninstalling and deleting (like I've already done) whats the best way to tackle this issue to get it to work ?

Kindred

run through the manual install process and confirm that each step was done, including the database updates.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: