Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodnightgraphics

Where would I find the code to clean up the template for comments on profile photos?

The layout is a mess on my site.

uamsameter

hi there,
I know it's been over 120days since last reply but I don't know a better place to post my question.

which is: is this mod fully compatible with version 2.0.11?

or what are the challenges and solutions to using it on 2.0.11.

thanks in advance.
Wandering is free. Certainty has a price.

Kindred

almost any mod for 2.0.x will work on any other 2.0.x version..

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_can_I_install_a_mod_that_doesn%27t_work_in_my_SMF_version

and, as I pointed out in the other thread, where you had issues...
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

uamsameter

uamsameter

hello people,
I have one last question before I install this mod.

does this mod allow you to add new fields to profile as in the default profile set-up where you can add new fields and set them to either show on registration, to be compulsory and other options.

thanks in advance.

To the mean one: be nice this one time.

Kindred

this mod does not allow for anything like that.

Core SMF, however does allow for the addition of profile fields, and this mod will respect those additions.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

uamsameter

Thanks for your reply.

I assume that by "Core SMF", you mean the inbuilt SMF feature (and not the core theme)

right?

Kindred

yes. :)

that theme was poorly named
Слaва
Украинi

memokal

Hello. I take that error :

Unknown column 'comment_member_id' in 'where clause'
Dosya: /home/wwwunder/public_html/Sources/Profile-View.php
Satır: 218

I dont know what to do. Can you please tell me what to do step by step. I dont even know where can i reach the database.

memokal

Hello in ultimate profile mod i get :

" 403
Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!"

ERROR when i try to delete an album.  I can see that is a issue with permissions but  where can i, which file and how can i make it. Please heeelp

Ayelwen

I've installed Ultimate Profile, it completed, but nothing has changed.

I have searched all over for options on how to configure, couldn't find anything.
The FAQ link on the first page, is broken, so thats useful.

I was going to try and Uninstall, and Reinstall the package. When I try to Uninstall the package, this error shows up:
Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Kindred

just noticed some mysqli db_fetch_assoc errors appearing when deleting members

this change is needed to make the mod code updated for mysqli compatability (and thus working on 2.0.15)

Code (in Subs-Members.php) Select

$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
SELECT ID_PICTURE
FROM {db_prefix}profile_pictures
WHERE id_member IN ({array_int:users})',
array(
'users' => $users,
)
);

require_once($sourcedir . '/Profile-Pictures.php');
while ($row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($request)) {
delete_picture($row['ID_PICTURE']);
}

Code (change to) Select

//modified Ultimate Profile mod for mysqli updates
$request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
SELECT ID_PICTURE
FROM {db_prefix}profile_pictures
WHERE id_member IN ({array_int:users})',
array(
'users' => $users,
)
);

require_once($sourcedir . '/Profile-Pictures.php');
while ($row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($request)) {
delete_picture($row['ID_PICTURE']);
}
$smcFunc['db_free_result']($request);

there may be other places that similar updates need to be made, but I haven't triggered them yet.
Слaва
Украинi

StarredSkies

Hi! Having some trouble with profile avatars showing up within the package. As you can see here, users who have uploaded their avatar to the server are not having their profile avatars show up within the ultimate profile buddy list. Inspect element shows this error as: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()"
As of right now, we are using SMF 2.0.15 and the 0.9.1 version of the mod.

Also, this is more of a curiosity question, but is there any way to put the avatar on the left side of the commenting bar (scroll down) instead of having it above their comment?

Just updated for mysqli compatibility also, thanks Kindred!

brettuk

Hi,

I am also having some trouble with the installation process, I am receiving the following error:

Call to undefined function mysql_query()

Thanks

Arantor

The mod has not been updated for PHP7, or for SMF 2.0.14.

Kindred

interestingly enough, it seems to be working properly on 2.0.15 with php 5.6
Слaва
Украинi

Arantor

If you already had it installed and then upgraded, it would be fine. But this issue is in the plugin install...

Kindred

lol... can't even remember my own posts...
plus I made a mysqli edit to the code as noted about 5 posts above...

Слaва
Украинi

Arantor

So it's exactly as I originally said, not updated to work on 2.0.14 or PHP 7.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: