Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrishicks

hmm... I uninstalled 0.7 and installed this version. Now I can't access my Features and Options section in the Admin Panel. I get the following message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifyultprofilesettings() (previously declared in /home/rejectsr/public_html/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php:426) in /home/rejectsr/public_html/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 527

can someone look at my sources.modsettings.php file for me please?

heinandar

Hay chrishicks

check my attach.

chrishicks

That worked!! Thank you!!! Now the only thing I need to fix is that I can't add people as buddies even though I have that feature turned on.

EDIT: it seems the only thing not working is the buddy list part. There is no "add this person" link anymore. I'm guessing I have another bad edit somewhere but have no idea where to look.

heinandar

Quote from: chrishicks on March 13, 2009, 03:24:41 PM
That worked!! Thank you!!! Now the only thing I need to fix is that I can't add people as buddies even though I have that feature turned on.

EDIT: it seems the only thing not working is the buddy list part. There is no "add this person" link anymore. I'm guessing I have another bad edit somewhere but have no idea where to look.

Attach ur UltimateProfile.template.php

chrishicks

Thank you for the help. Here you go...

heinandar

Quote from: chrishicks on March 13, 2009, 03:59:27 PM
Thank you for the help. Here you go...

Your ultimate profile is work fine. I don't know why didn't work in your forum. Your signature is ur fourm Right?

chrishicks

Yep. I see you just joined.

chrishicks

OK, weird. I see the add to buddy list for your account.

EDIT: I just looked and I see if the person was in my buddies list before it doesn't currently show. Everyone i never added shows. It also says I haven't added anyone even though I had 6 people added.

EDIT 2: I see I have to remove all buddies and start over. Once I delete them from my Buddies Section the Add link reappears.

heinandar

Quote from: chrishicks on March 13, 2009, 04:51:43 PM
OK, weird. I see the add to buddy list for your account.

EDIT: I just looked and I see if the person was in my buddies list before it doesn't currently show. Everyone i never added shows. It also says I haven't added anyone even though I had 6 people added.

You need the 6 people's approvement of your buddy request. They need to click Approve .

JovanT

@chrishicks
Take a look at the FAQ. If you are upgrading from UP < 0.8, you will have to run Buddies Migration Tool.

And, for all of you waiting for the RC1 version, one small announcement: I will certainly port UP to SMF 2.0. I just need time to get used to all the changes and new database system.

As I wrote earlier, adding Ultimate Profile to mod site was my priority. Now, when that's finally over, I can move to the next task :). I can't promise you the exact release date but you should expect it during the next month.

haito

1. Execute Modification ./Sources/Profile.php Test successful
2. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Sources/ModSettings.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.serbian-utf8.php Skipping file
6. Execute Modification ./index.php Test successful
7. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful
8. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs-Members.php Test successful
9. Extract Tree ./Sources
10. Extract Tree ./Themes
11. Extract Tree ./profile_pictures
12. Execute Code database.php

i got error at modsettings.php
what should i do?
www.japanesia.co.id | Portal Berita & Komunitas Untuk Kamu yang Suka Jepang

Xavi-Nena

oh yes and is there a way to show an area of 'Latest Activity' for that particular user such as you find on facebook ?

chrishicks

I just found this at the support board linked above:

QuoteOpen Sources/Profile.php. Find:

$request = db_query ('SELECT BUDDY_ID FROM ' . $db_prefix . 'buddies
            WHERE ID_MEMBER = ' . $context['member']['id'] . ' AND approved = 1
            ORDER BY position ASC, time_updated DESC
            LIMIT 0, 6', __FILE__, __LINE__);

and replace the number 6 with the any value you want.

Xavi-Nena

Thank you :)

any idea how to move the most recent visitors over to the right side under 'My Media' area?

n-joy

Nice^^
I can't wait to have it on RC1 ^^
But...how can you install myspace skins on it? Thanks.
And will be there new fuctions in the upgrade for RC1?

DareDevil1990

how do i delete the photos i had uploaded earlier?

Chriss Cohn

A absolutely Awesome MOD!!!

I have a few Suggestions if you don't mind.

1. "Disable Picture-View" for Guests as a option. We have our Profile open for Guests, but we don#t want that guest can see our private Picture we add.

2. Pictures should be available to see in full size somehow.
So you can make for example 2 options to solve this.
- One is the current "maximum picture width" which is the maximum width displayed in the Profile-Picture View. You could achieve this be resizing the picture with simply html tags.
- Then you add a second like "maximum fullscreen picture width" which is the new option the image will be resized via GD.

Now when you are in the Profile-Picture View you see normal thumbnails, then you click on it and you see the picture in the size you set at "maximum picture width".
Now, the new option when you click on that Picture, it opens it in fullscreen, in size of "maximum fullscreen picture width"

3. Add the possibility to form social Groups like in VbulletinThanks again, its a awesome mod.

Chriss Cohn

Quote from: NenaGb on March 14, 2009, 03:36:46 AM
any idea how to move the most recent visitors over to the right side under 'My Media' area?
Wow, where can i find that option?

JovanT

You should install Profile Visitors. Last time I checked, it had built-in support for Ultimate Profile.

Advertisement: