Quote from: tyty1234 on March 31, 2009, 02:59:26 PM
Quote from: kingkingston on March 31, 2009, 02:41:37 PM
Quote from: tyty1234 on March 31, 2009, 02:08:30 PM
Quote from: kingkingston on March 31, 2009, 08:02:31 AM
It downloads and installs fine until i click the profile button and get this

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/wewantsp/public_html/Sources/Profile.php
Line: 1397

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.8, while your database is at version 1.1.6. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

when i unistall the mod everythings fine again
You should upgrade your database. Download the Large Upgrade file for SMF 1.1.8, and extract the upgrade.php and sql files.

If i knew how to do that i would have done it already,im not the brightest spark in the fire
Ok here's what you need to do.

Go here, Scroll down to Download SMF 1.1.8, under the Large upgrade section, download the zip folder. Save it to your computer, and then open it. Extract only the upgrade.php file and the upgrade_1-1.sql file. Using a FTP client, FTP those two files to your forum directory. Once done, open up the upgrade.php page. (http://yoursite.com/forum/upgrade.php) Follow the onscreen instructions, and in a few minutes, your database will be up to date.

ok cool i will give it a crack

Bec

nope still not working, just checked error log:-

8: Undefined index: cp_cpfields
File: /home/buctai8/public_html/Sources/ModSettings.php
Line: 149

install went perfectly fine, mod is showing under profile its just the mod settings which are not there.  just had a look at my mod settings file and everything looks ok... maybe i missed something, have attached for your reference.

thanks for your help!

update - also just had to edit my modsettings.english.php file because the edits were not in there, so despite the install going ok obviously it didnt. going to check the other files now.

kingkingston

Quote from: tyty1234 on March 31, 2009, 02:59:26 PM
Quote from: kingkingston on March 31, 2009, 02:41:37 PM
Quote from: tyty1234 on March 31, 2009, 02:08:30 PM
Quote from: kingkingston on March 31, 2009, 08:02:31 AM
It downloads and installs fine until i click the profile button and get this

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/wewantsp/public_html/Sources/Profile.php
Line: 1397

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.8, while your database is at version 1.1.6. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

when i unistall the mod everythings fine again
You should upgrade your database. Download the Large Upgrade file for SMF 1.1.8, and extract the upgrade.php and sql files.

If i knew how to do that i would have done it already,im not the brightest spark in the fire
Ok here's what you need to do.

Go here, Scroll down to Download SMF 1.1.8, under the Large upgrade section, download the zip folder. Save it to your computer, and then open it. Extract only the upgrade.php file and the upgrade_1-1.sql file. Using a FTP client, FTP those two files to your forum directory. Once done, open up the upgrade.php page. (http://yoursite.com/forum/upgrade.php) Follow the onscreen instructions, and in a few minutes, your database will be up to date.
tried it and this came up You have not removed upgrade.php!

Yağız...

Try to remove upgrade.php from your FTP.

kingkingston

Quote from: Yağız... on April 01, 2009, 06:08:46 AM

Problem was i didn't know where to place the 2 files i was told to put in the files,so i could update it

JeepneyDriver

Quote from: JeepneyDriver on March 28, 2009, 02:10:10 AM
I am running 1.1.8, PV 4.0 and the latest Ultimate Profile. Everything is as it should be with the exception of the Total Visitor count and the Buddy List avatar size.

In the default profile PV shows the total visitor count but when the UP is enabled the count is missing.

Buddy list avatars are displayed at the same size as they are elsewhere in the forums.

Shouldn't they be displayed in the Buddy List at the same size as avatars are displayed in the Profile Visitor box?

Can someone point me in the right direction to correct these anomalies?

TIA...

Nice mod by the way. :)

Edit...

One more thing that I forgot to ask about - In the My Pictures thumbnail view, it only shows 6 thumbs and they change position with each new view. Sometimes the first one shown in the thumbnail view is not the first one in the list when viewed full size. A person could start viewing in the middle of the group and when they hit the end, not realize that they have only seen a portion of the available pictures.

Edit...

The avatars need to be thumbed in the comment box when a person comments on a picture.

Does anybody have an solution? :)

Bec

Ok I solved my problem of it not showing in my admin panel but now I am wondering how do I change my avatar and edit my signature etc.... Forum Profile Information is missing, is this normal?

have attached screenshot so you can see my options

tyty1234

Quote from: kingkingston on April 01, 2009, 07:25:15 AM
Quote from: Yağız... on April 01, 2009, 06:08:46 AM

Problem was i didn't know where to place the 2 files i was told to put in the files,so i could update it
Um, I did say forum directory? But if that message came up, then it sounds like you've placed it in the right place. Just simply delete the upgrade.php file and all its sql files.
Quote from: Bec on April 01, 2009, 01:25:08 PM
Ok I solved my problem of it not showing in my admin panel but now I am wondering how do I change my avatar and edit my signature etc.... Forum Profile Information is missing, is this normal?

have attached screenshot so you can see my options

Check your language files, especially the index.english.php, and the modifications.english.php
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

Bec

Thanks.

I am guessing you wanted me to check the modifications made by the ultimate profile install? There is no index.english.php edits and all was ok with the modifications.english.php file but forum profile information is still not showing...

tyty1234

Actually, I made a mistake.

Try checking your Profile.english.php for the string "Forum Profile Information" as that's where it should be.

Bec

No worries :)

Yup its there!

tyty1234

Can you attach your Profile.php file? (it is found within your Sources directory)

Bec

tyty1234

Ok, in your Profile.php file.

Code (Find) Select

if (($context['user']['is_owner'] && allowedTo('profile_identity_own')) || allowedTo(array('profile_identity_any', 'manage_membergroups')))
$context['profile_areas']['edit_profile']['areas']['account'] = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $memID . ';sa=account">' . $txt['account'] . '</a>';

Code (Add After) Select

if (($context['user']['is_owner'] && allowedTo('profile_extra_own')) || allowedTo('profile_extra_any'))
$context['profile_areas']['edit_profile']['areas']['forumProfile'] = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $memID . ';sa=forumProfile">' . $txt['forumProfile'] . '</a>';

Bec

AWESOME!! Worked a charm! Thank you heaps, I appreciate you helping me :)

tyty1234

aED

Any updates for 2.0 RC1?

Paracelsus

I would like to activate / enable the Ultimate Profile just for some membergroups instead of the master setting "to all users". Is this possible trhough the admin panel or manually by changing the code?

Btw, great MOD. ;)

JeepneyDriver

Quote from: Paracelsus on April 02, 2009, 04:50:44 PM
I would like to activate / enable the Ultimate Profile just for some membergroups instead of the master setting "to all users". Is this possible trhough the admin panel or manually by changing the code?

Btw, great MOD. ;)

Enable it for all is required for it to work but you set the permissions for the membergroups in the usual fashion.

Astro RTM

Im loving the mod no problems so far man but is there a way that  I can add members twitter and myspace info into the contact box I already have the myspace and twitter profile mods installed

Advertisement: