Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtrc266

@ JovanT You're online cuz you're submitting the release for RC1 to the Mod Site right? :)

mrtrc226=waiting patiently ;) 

Thanks for all you hard work.

mrtrc266

Quick question for you Jovan. I had UP 8.5 and then upgraded to RC1, when the release does come out for RC1 will all my members pages still be there?

Thanks in advance.

Paracelsus

Jovan,

A quick question... Like I explained earlier, is it possible to insert a permission to allow users to be able to activate / deactivate ultimate profile? (right now is just a checkbox that you can access only when the permission to edit profile is ON, meaning that the activation / deactivation is actually controlled by the edit permission. I would like to be able to deactivate automatically ultimate profile look when a user changes to a membergroup that doesn't have ultimate profile active... a permission would solve this issue).

GinaD

Quote from: JovanT on April 17, 2009, 10:55:21 AM
@GinaD
Please check Pictures path and Pictures URL settings in Ultimate Profile settings and make sure they point to correct values for your new host.

I just double checked them and they are fine :(

Özgür

Quote from: GinaD on April 18, 2009, 10:08:10 AM
Quote from: JovanT on April 17, 2009, 10:55:21 AM
@GinaD
Please check Pictures path and Pictures URL settings in Ultimate Profile settings and make sure they point to correct values for your new host.

I just double checked them and they are fine :(
Are you using pretty or seo4smf?
Quote from: Mattwagna on April 13, 2009, 12:34:09 PM
Okay since no one answered my question, can someone look through these files & see if there's an error/bug please?

I can't find any bug in this file? Any error showing?

Quote from: NenaGb on April 12, 2009, 04:11:45 PM
Thank you this does add more pics to the row however if the screen shrinks the pics do not flow to the next row, which I can deal with if I can only get the rows to show center, right now they show to the left.
This is difficult for me. Maybe i try later =)    
How many do you want to be in each line? (this is important)
So Long

GinaD

Nope, I am not using either of those. 

Xavi-Nena

Quote from: Özgür´ on April 18, 2009, 11:50:34 AM
Quote from: NenaGb on April 12, 2009, 04:11:45 PM
Thank you this does add more pics to the row however if the screen shrinks the pics do not flow to the next row, which I can deal with if I can only get the rows to show center, right now they show to the left.
This is difficult for me. Maybe i try later =)    
How many do you want to be in each line? (this is important)

As many or as few as the screen size will allow. I do not want a set limit.

zealouse

I can not get the tab to appear under "Features and Options".

I'm using:

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc
Powered by SMF 1.1.8 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC

These are the Mods I have installed:

Mod Name Version 
1. Ultimate Profile 0.9<<<<not working<<<
2. TinyPortal 1.075   
3. Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio 6.2.75   
4. SMF 1.0.16 / 1.1.8 Update 1.0 
5. SMF Media Gallery 1.5.6   

I've tryed to uninstall everything but SMF and TinyPortal.

Özgür

Quote from: GinaD on April 18, 2009, 11:58:03 AM
Nope, I am not using either of those. 
Please give me a demo account. :)

@zealouse
Are you add language strings to themes/default/languages/modification.{yourlanguage}.php ?
So Long

kevjkel

Quote from: andyv123 on April 06, 2009, 06:51:45 PM
Hey, I found a bug. I've had this error troubling me for awhile now:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8650755 bytes)

and I found out it was linked to this code:

<> object width="425" height="344">

when it's in the css customization section. if the entire profile's empty and I just put that there, it crashes. Any ideas???

Hi I also have this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17307699 bytes) in /home/zaparen/public_html/zCommunity/Sources/Subs-db-mysql.php on line 121
This only happens when i click on my blo in the community section.
Any ideas? :-\

perpetuallove

I would like to use this mod but when i try to install it gives me the error

./Sources/ModSettings.php     Test failed

If I go ahead and install it- I can't use the profile feature at all. Any suggestions? I am using SMF 1.1.8 with the orangeline theme by Crip.  The other mods I currently have installed are

1. Admin Notepad 1.0   
2. TinyPortal 1.075 
3. Profile Comments 1.4 
4. The Rules 1.2   
5. Time Logged-In 3.3 
6. Bakers Dozen Pages 1.1

zealouse

Quote@zealouse
Are you add language strings to themes/default/languages/modification.{yourlanguage}.php ?

No not directly that I know of.....I havent added any PHP code or anything else but the MOD's listed. This is a fresh install of SMF and Tiney portal.

I was going to uninstall and try to install again and I got a "Test faild" while uninstalling:
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test failed

So YES some how this is the issue it seems.

mrtrc266

@ perpetuallove and zealouse

Whenever you get a test failed on install or uninstall it simple means that the code it's trying to edit cannot be found more then likely due to another mod moving it. You can always use a Package Parser to see what it's looking for and just do the edit manually.

Just upload the Mod, select your SMF Version check install or uninstall (whatever your case may be) and find the file that gives you the test failed and do the edit yourself with a text editor like Notepad++ (Windows Notepad is not recommended).

Hope that helps.

Of course make a backup of the file ;)

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

After installing (Installed using package upload but had to manually do the modsettings.php) I get this error and I click on Admin>Features and Options:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifyultprofilesettings() (previously declared in /home/caleb/public_html/Sources/ModSettings.php:356) in /home/caleb/public_html/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 416

Here Is the section that its having the problem with:

function ModifyUltProfileSettings()
{
   global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc;

loadLanguage('UltimateProfile');

$config_vars = array(
         array('check', 'profile_enable_all'),
      '',
         array('check', 'profile_enable_pictures'),
         array('text', 'profile_pictures_path'),
         array('text', 'profile_pictures_url'),
         array('int', 'profile_pictures_number'),
         array('int', 'profile_pictures_width'),
      '',
         array('check', 'profile_allow_customize'),
         array('check', 'profile_allow_mediabox'),
   );

// Saving?
   if (isset($_GET['save']))
   {
      saveDBSettings($config_vars);
      redirectexit('action=featuresettings;sa=ultprofile');
   }

$context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings2;save;sa=ultprofile';
   $context['settings_title'] = $txt['ultimate_profile'];

prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);
}   <-------- Line 416
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

jusplay77

This mod has a lot of potential, but very little support it seems.  I myself have very little php knowledge, but would love to see "Tips and Tricks" to edit and mold the Ultimate Profile into something more.  A lot of the searching on the UP-forum gave little information unfortunately.

genusis

I would help out the best i can if he asked me to.
hello I am Genusis
this is my site
http://spirean.com

andy40

hi just installed this mod but when i paste code from you tube in media it wont show justs shows the code i put it there am i doing this wrong?

kizley

1.1.8 DEFAULT
Got this error :()

./Sources/ModSettings.php     Test failed

perpetuallove

I was able to install this and did the edits to modsettings.php myself- and it seems as if it was all working right- except when i go to configure it in the admin ---> features and options page. it now brings me the following error when I click "features and options":

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in (mysite)/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 125

The code on line 125 is:

'ultprofile' => 'ModifyUltProfileSettings'

I've also attached my modsettings.php just in case whoever helps me with this comes back and asks for it- so its already there lol.

Also- It allows me to upload a picture, but once uploaded the image shows as a red "X"... it doesnt show the actual image. I thought this may be because I haven't been able to mess with the settings since I cant get to the settings page, but figured I would kill 2 birds with one stone and see if theres anything I can do now :)

Özgür

Quote from: perpetuallove on April 24, 2009, 01:09:28 PM
I was able to install this and did the edits to modsettings.php myself- and it seems as if it was all working right- except when i go to configure it in the admin ---> features and options page. it now brings me the following error when I click "features and options":

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in (mysite)/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 125

The code on line 125 is:

I've also attached my modsettings.php just in case whoever helps me with this comes back and asks for it- so its already there lol.

Also- It allows me to upload a picture, but once uploaded the image shows as a red "X"... it doesnt show the actual image. I thought this may be because I haven't been able to mess with the settings since I cant get to the settings page, but figured I would kill 2 birds with one stone and see if theres anything I can do now :)

Find
replace
'ultprofile' => 'ModifyUltProfileSettings';
So Long

Advertisement: