Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

problemwt2.0

we need a version compatible with 2.0RC1

Edit: Please do NOT make such long & illogical posts,this would help neither you nor anybodyelse

CerebralJam

^^^^^  What they say!  Oooo I want this, I want this NOW!!!!  O:)

Fantastic feature - groan...  :P

foempspeedy

Well yea it is, i find the basic profile page on smf very basic, almost empty.
This mods makes it complete..same look like vbulletin also.

So update rc1 :D for us plz

kizley

Get this error ,using smf 1.1.8 Default.

./Sources/ModSettings.php  Test failed

pls help

movingmagic

I think this mod is fantastic!
Could you please please please make it for 2.0 rc1?

That would be great!

I will even donate money if you do!

Kind regards,

Pieter

Yağız...

Quote from: kizley on April 27, 2009, 02:51:57 AM

pls help
Try to edit this file manual.
Manual Installation of Mods

Chair

ultimate profile rocks, but for some reason my members cannot edit their ultimate profiles, as the "ultimate profile" link is not available to them. I have enabled ultimate profile for members yet it doesn't work for them. only admins. Help?

Özgür

Quote from: impennetrate on April 28, 2009, 07:26:56 AM
ultimate profile rocks, but for some reason my members cannot edit their ultimate profiles, as the "ultimate profile" link is not available to them. I have enabled ultimate profile for members yet it doesn't work for them. only admins. Help?

You give permission for your members.
So Long

kizley

Quote from: Yağız... on April 27, 2009, 07:57:39 AM
Quote from: kizley on April 27, 2009, 02:51:57 AM

pls help
Try to edit this file manual.
Manual Installation of Mods

Merhara,

hmmmmmm now  the problem is i m not the main admin,i do not have FTP access etc etc  :(

Chair

Quote from: Özgür´ on April 28, 2009, 08:27:28 AM
Quote from: impennetrate on April 28, 2009, 07:26:56 AM

You give permission for your members.

I have, but it doesn't work...

kizley

i wish i could install this..........aaaaaaahhh

Chair

Kizley, get the 1.1.8 full install and then overwrite the sources/modsettings.php file with the one from the full install. Then try installing the mod again. You might loose a lot of your mods by doing this tho, but you can easily set them up again

jusplay77

Any assistance with the Awards Mod 1.0.2 would be greatly appreciated:

http://jovant.guruserve.com/test-forum/index.php?topic=181

blanix

can't edit Avatar or Upload avatar with internet explorer ?!

on firefox is all ok ?!

ideas ?

EDIT: OK, cleared, css mismatch ^^
My SMF: 1.1.9

mrtrc266

Quote from: jusplay77 on April 30, 2009, 08:42:17 AM
Any assistance with the Awards Mod 1.0.2 would be greatly appreciated:

http://jovant.guruserve.com/test-forum/index.php?topic=181

Throw the Mod in a Package Parser and find the edit for your ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php file

Then do the same edit to your ./Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php file as well

Filipina

Fatal error: Call to undefined function AddProfilePictureComment() in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/penpal-community/Sources/ProfilePictures.php on line 153

Hmmmm my members are now reporting the above when trying to comment on profile pictures.... I have had this awesome mod for a month... any ideas?

JeepneyDriver

I asked the following some time ago and never got an answer...

I am running 1.1.8, PV 4.0 and the latest Ultimate Profile. Everything is as it should be with some non fatal exceptions.

In the default profile, PV shows the total visitor count but when the UP is enabled the count is missing.

Avatars are displayed 'thumbed' in the Profile Visitor (Latest Visitor) box but they are not thumbed in the Buddy list.  Avatars are displayed full size. Also, the avatars need to be thumbed in the comment box when someone leaves a comment for a picture. Currently they are full sized too.

TIA...

Geko

Can you please update this for the RC1.. It will be immensely appreciated!!

Stigmartyr

MODIFICATION HELP REQUEST:  I want to move the [My Pictures] section to the left hand column directly above the [Contact Me] section.  I have tried to do this many ways by editing the UltimateProfile.template.php but I keep breaking the template.. I think there are more actions going on there for a novice like me to understand.

Can anyone assist?  I have attached my php file and a link to the live site profile page.

http://stangnation.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2

aED

Advertisement: