News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filipina

Sudden problem with editing Ultimate profiles. Not sure what has happened but all the sudden I am getting a flood of IM's about the edit feature. It appears that the right portion of it is missing and members cannot scroll over to the right and find the "change profile" button anymore. I have gone into several profiles and confirmed it is true. Any ideas would be appreciated this is a huge problem :)

Bec

Hello,

Would appreciate some help with the following, just noticed that my referral codes were not showing on the summary screen and when i try to install the code into the ultimateprofile.template.php it throws everything out of whack, can someone please tell me how I can get it to fit under the other boxes...  i have attached a piccie so you can see what I mean and this is the code i am using...

// Adds the referral/referred user information to the profile summary
echo '
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr size="1" width="100%" class="hrcolor" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['referrals_referrals'], '</b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['referrals_no'];

// Show in dropdown of those referred
if (!empty($context['member']['referred_members'])){
echo '  <select onchange="location=options[selectedIndex].value;">
<option>', $txt['referrals_membersreferred'], '</option>';

foreach($context['member']['referred_members'] as $referred)
echo '
', $referred;

echo '
</select>';
}

echo '
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['referrals_referrals_hits'], '</b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['referrals_hits'], '</td>
</tr>';

if (!empty($context['member']['referred_by']))
echo'
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['referrals_referred_by'], '</b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['referred_by_link'], ' ', $txt['referrals_on'], ' ', date("jS M Y",$context['member']['referred_on']), '</td>
</tr>';

echo '
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><b>', $txt['referrals_link'], '</b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">
<input type="text" id="referral_link" value="', $scripturl, '?referredby=', $context['member']['id'], '" readonly="true" style="width:250px;" />
</td>
</tr>';

Yağız...

@Filipina;
Can I have the code you've added there please?

@Bec;
Find in ../Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php:
// Messenger type information.
Add before:
// Adds the referral/referred user information to the profile summary
echo '
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" class="bordercolor" width="100%" id="info1 >
<tr>
<td class="windowbg">
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%">
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['referrals_referrals'], '</b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['referrals_no'];

// Show in dropdown of those referred
if (!empty($context['member']['referred_members'])){
echo '
<select onchange="location=options[selectedIndex].value;">
<option>', $txt['referrals_membersreferred'], '</option>';

foreach($context['member']['referred_members'] as $referred)
echo '
', $referred;
echo '
</select>';
}
echo '
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['referrals_referrals_hits'], '</b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['referrals_hits'], '</td>
</tr>';

if (!empty($context['member']['referred_by']))
echo'
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['referrals_referred_by'], '</b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['referred_by_link'], ' ', $txt['referrals_on'], ' ', date("jS M Y",$context['member']['referred_on']), '</td>
</tr>';

echo '
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><b>', $txt['referrals_link'], '</b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">
<input type="text" id="referral_link" value="', $scripturl, '?referredby=', $context['member']['id'], '" readonly="true" style="width:250px;" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br />';

Filipina

Thanks you :) I noticed it is flash inside the media box but never noticed it to cause a problem before... just started recently with many members. I have not checked all the ones with problems to see if they have flash in them but maybe I should. I have gotten dozens of IM's.

<style>body{cursor:url(http://www.tweakyourpage.com/Cursors/Arrows/cursors/25.ani);}</style><br /><div style="text-align: center;"><a style="padding:3px;background:#000;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;border:1px solid #00ADEF"></a></div>

<style>

BODY {background-image: url(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/MICHAEL57B/Myra1stanniversary1-1.png);
background-repeat: attribute; background-attachment: fixed}</style><object classid="denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:denied:clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" height="768" width="1024" style="LEFT: 90px; POSITION: absolute; top: 300px">
  <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
  <param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
  <param name="movie" value="http://www.htmate.com/flash3d/rainbowsnake.swf" />
  <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
  <param name="quality" value="high" />
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.htmate.com/flash3d/rainbowsnake.swf" height="768" width="1024" style="LEFT: 90px; POSITION: absolute; top: 300px" wmode="transparent" />
</object>..<br /><div style="position:absolute;left:0px;top:45px;width:120px;height:46px;"><br /><br /></div>

P.S. The problem does not appear in firefox.

I am sorry or did you mean the code to the Ultimate profile template? Here it is just in case.  Thanks

mrtrc266

@ Filipina

When I had the UP installed on 1.1.8 a few members used those myspace layout tools and also some myspace gadgets and it completely locked up their profile, even I couldn't get to their edit section. Had to remove the code from phpMyadmin.

Eventually had to ask members not to use that stuff or send me the link to what they wanted to check it out first.

JoeB

not working on 1.1.8
with very heavy modes

got these errors
Very difficult to parse manually
please advice me

Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Sources/Profile.php Test failed
2. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Sources/ModSettings.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test failed
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.serbian-utf8.php Skipping file
6. Execute Modification ./index.php Test failed
7. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test failed
8. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs-Members.php Test successful
9. Delete File ./Sources/Buddies.php 
10. Delete File ./Sources/HtmLawed.php 
11. Delete File ./Sources/ProfilePictures.php 
12. Delete File ./Themes/default/Buddies.template.php 
13. Delete File ./Themes/default/ProfilePictures.template.php 
14. Delete File ./Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php 
15. Delete File ./Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.english.php 
16. Delete File ./Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.serbian-utf8.php

soax

someone can help me? please ::)

Quote from: soax on May 11, 2009, 11:13:39 PM
Great mod, ty for ir :P

Version: SMF 1.1.7
Theme: I have a lot, but take the default
URL: hxxp:thewastedyouths.com [nonactive]
Language: spanish_latin-utf8

I have one problem, i've installed it, and all my users now can use it without any inconvenence, the inconvenence is for me, (co-administrator) i cant see the panel for configuration into the "path" mencionated into the FAQ, im a second administrator with any restriction, only show an space, i've tried changing language to english, british, spanish (my language), latin, and no one, someone can help me to fix it?

another question, i want to use the css, but nothing that i insert into the text box works, only show it like text on top into the profile, whats wrong?

the last one instaling profile visitors i got this error, someone have any idea?

QuoteEjecutar Modificación     ./Sources/Load.php     Prueba fallida
Ejecutar Modificación     ./Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php     Prueba fallida

(test failed)

ty for time

Filipina

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 12, 2009, 02:30:44 PM
@ Filipina

When I had the UP installed on 1.1.8 a few members used those myspace layout tools and also some myspace gadgets and it completely locked up their profile, even I couldn't get to their edit section. Had to remove the code from phpMyadmin.

Eventually had to ask members not to use that stuff or send me the link to what they wanted to check it out first.

Thanks mrtrc266... it puzzles me because lots of people have been using this stuff for a while and only now is it presenting a problem. Is there a way to stop the stretching of the edit fields?

I was able to remove the code by highlighting and cutting it, clicking the tab button to get to the invisible "change profile" button, and then clicking enter on my keyboard. Once the code was removed the edit field was normal again... the problem is I have hundreds of ladies with these and I don't know if there is a way to stop the stretch without having to be the profile police :)

mrtrc266

I'm not sure how to stop it from widening, I do know that HTML can screw up a whole page in a bad way though. I had to the the Profile Police as well :P .

It didn't happen to me at first either, but what happened was one person found a neat Myspace Layout site and put it on their page, another member asks "Hey how'd you do that" and then it spreads like a virus from there LOL. Those places are terrible, it's extremely bad coding, some even malicious and alot throw ads all over the page too.

Just have to tell members to be careful where they go and what they get.

Filipina

I don't know it seems like all sorts of media is also causing this problem now. Not just the myspace layouts, but imbeded videos, photobucket stuff, and lots of others are stretching the edit feature. There must be a way to keep the Ultimate Profile "change profile" button from sliding off the page? I now have hundreds of profiles that are not able to edit their profile unless i do it for them. 

alex_sercan

I got an error.

Firstly when i installed it to my site by manual , it was working good except for buddy list. When you clicked for "add your buddy list" it respond with nothing , made you return main page.
so , I decided to install it again , again with manual but this time from this site's mod page.

Now i get an error like this ;

"
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\siptoma.com\httpdocs\forum\Sources\Profile.php on line 1233 "

What should i do? Please help me :(
Never say goodbye.

Nas187

I just auto installed it but when I tried to check out the profile, I got this database error

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/cogaming/domains/cogaming.serverffs.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Profile.php
Line: 1334

Profiles do work when uninstalled, I attached the profile.php

Nas187

Sorry for the bump, but I really need this MOD and currently no profiles work on my forum [nofollow]

update: Ugh it gets more annoying, I uninstalled it and tried to do it manually.. it seems that it didn't remove what it had to because In my profile.php the mod modifications are still there :(

alex_sercan

Isnt there anybody to help us ? :(
Never say goodbye.

Filipina

Quote from: alex_sercan on May 15, 2009, 01:49:57 PM
Isnt there anybody to help us ? :(

I hope so because i have serious problems with the above mentioned on my site. I first was blaming it on myspace and flash but it seems like lots of media is stretching everything out of wack.

nomnomfish

I have Referrals Mod v2.2.6 and was wondering if there is any way to add the

Referrals:     0
Referral Link Hits:    0
Referrals Link:

to the ultimate profile because it doesn't seem to show up.  ???
How would i add this to ultimate profile?
Thanks
A cool site I have come across: Nom Nom Fish - Internet Fishing
Control the Nomming Monster to Nom real fish! | Osama Dead Shirts

JoeB

bump

anybody there to help please?

Xavi-Nena

Quote from: JoeB on May 18, 2009, 07:39:50 AM
bump

the only answer is to parse it manually for those failed tests. i proceed with the package install [of course back up yoru files] and then go into the 5 files that failed the test and manually apply the changes to those only.

Joe N

Quote from: NenaGb on May 18, 2009, 07:47:23 AM
bump

the only answer is to parse it manually for those failed tests. i proceed with the package install [of course back up yoru files] and then go into the 5 files that failed the test and manually apply the changes to those only.
Yep.
Microsoft: "We Need to Imagine Life Without Walls."
I Say: "If There are No Walls Who needs Windows."

My Mods (6) All My Mods Updated To SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF 1.1.10!

JoeB

Quote from: Joe N on May 18, 2009, 11:48:26 AM
Quote from: NenaGb on May 18, 2009, 07:47:23 AM
bump

Yep.
Thank you Joe N & NenaGb
I tried that & insert all code manually but no joy

Advertisement: