News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcfwesker

Check your own Ultimate Profile options in your Profile UserCP.   Profile > Modify Profile > Ultimate Profile   

You probably have this option checked "Show my pictures only to buddies and admins"

about them not being able to upload their own pics, I'm not sure.

You sure you explained to your members how they have to upload pictures.

first they have to click the table header text "Profile Pictures"  then, they will go to the upload pic menu, where they would select "add picture"

Get Pumped Saltwater

wow.... Sorry for the run around...But, I figured it out.. It had to do with the Permissions of each group.
ie.Guests, Regular Members, Administrator, Global Moderator and Moderator

Members > General Permissions > "User Type" > Personalize their profile > Edit their ultimate profile > Check Box

Thanks for your time tho!!

Lance

hcfwesker

Yeah, thats kind of an important permission lol.  Figured that was already checked.  Glad you found it.

kim_c

Although I have ultimate profile enabled for all members, my members cannot see ultimate profile in their profile settings list. I am running SMF 2.0.2 and latest version of UP
Any ideas please?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

fullmoonya

may i know how to enable the textarea of comment template of this mod? i cant find the setting on how to make it on by default. please help me.
do not mark my topic solve unless it is REALLY SOLVED.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

wynnyelle

Am getting many of this error:

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=profile;u=30885
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: member_name
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/warrior/public_html/Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php
Line: 664

fullmoonya

i hope someone could help us on this.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

PersianDeveloper

I have a question

How to limit the number of comments on each profile ?
my users are commenting like 14 pages etc and Im afraid this could burn the database sources.

by the way
its SMF 1.1.15

hcfwesker

It would be nice if this MOd did have an auto-drop function.  Like removing all profile comments older than 2 weeks or something each time you ran it.

1stAngel

Sailens

Hello everyone.

Is there an easy way to show, below each user gender, how many pictures has the user in his profile? (managed by ultimate profile mod)

Help with that will be very much appreciated, thank you.

PersianDeveloper

Quote from: hcfwesker on January 07, 2012, 12:47:17 PM
It would be nice if this MOd did have an auto-drop function.  Like removing all profile comments older than 2 weeks or something each time you ran it.

agreed
and if its not going to happen im afraid i must remove the Mod, its really resource consuming ...

fullmoonya

oh boy. i wish they edit this mod like showing all the buttons in the profile page so the user can see all the buttons that are allowed to use and also make the other links clickable as well because some of the links of it are not clickable when i installed this mod and make the add comment enabled and not collapsible too/open by default.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

1stAngel

My only wish with this is that it came with some example themes for the css area.  I have no idea hwo to use it and it just sits there.  Perhaps two or three actual written out for us so we can copy and paste in and learn from them.  Then if we write some we could give back with some copy and paste for other people.  However thats just a wish and I love the extra area it gives my members.  Thank you to the coder

wynnyelle

Got a set of 4 errors all at once associated with this mod;

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member ˙·٠•●☮ ẘynnyelle ☮●•٠·˙
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address xx 
  Reverse chronological order of list Today at 03:26:02 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session af0e4c50c71d05e0558ef8244acc97c3
Apply Filter: Only show the errors of this type Type of error: Undefined
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=profile;u=28060
8: Undefined index: member_name

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member ˙·٠•●☮ ẘynnyelle ☮●•٠·˙
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session af0e4c50c71d05e0558ef8244acc97c3
8: Undefined index: id_member

8: Undefined index: is_online
File: /home/warrior/public_html/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 174

8: Undefined index: 32076
File: /home/warrior/public_html/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 172

fullmoonya

Quote from: seyedashraf on January 08, 2012, 04:43:08 AM
Quote from: hcfwesker on January 07, 2012, 12:47:17 PM

agreed
and if its not going to happen im afraid i must remove the Mod, its really resource consuming ...

i think it will have some code adding to make an auto-drop function with this. but that it could be a good idea. but i wish the user could make custom time when will those comments be dropped.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

bearby

Can anyone help me

The mod seems to work fine however when i go to admin - configuration - ultimate profile - this is what i get:(

Quotefunction ModifyUltProfileSettings($return_config = false) { global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc; loadLanguage('UltimateProfile'); $config_vars = array( array('check', 'profile_enable_all'), '', array('check', 'profile_enable_pictures'), array('text', 'profile_pictures_path'), array('text', 'profile_pictures_url'), array('int', 'profile_pictures_number'), array('int', 'profile_pictures_width'), '', array('select', 'profile_buddies_shown', array(3 => $txt['buddy_top3'], 6 => $txt['buddy_top6'], 9 => $txt['buddy_top9'], 12 => $txt['buddy_top12'])), '', array('check', 'profile_allow_customize'), array('check', 'profile_allow_mediabox'), ); if ($return_config) return $config_vars; // Saving? if (isset($_GET['save'])) { checkSession(); saveDBSettings($config_vars); writeLog(); redirectexit('action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=ultprofile'); } $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=modsettings;save;sa=ultprofile'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['ultimate_profile']; prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars); } function ModifyUltProfileSettings($return_config = false) { global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc; loadLanguage('UltimateProfile'); $config_vars = array( array('check', 'profile_enable_all'), '', array('check', 'profile_enable_pictures'), array('text', 'profile_pictures_path'), array('text', 'profile_pictures_url'), array('int', 'profile_pictures_number'), array('int', 'profile_pictures_width'), '', array('select', 'profile_buddies_shown', array(3 => $txt['buddy_top3'], 6 => $txt['buddy_top6'], 9 => $txt['buddy_top9'], 12 => $txt['buddy_top12'])), '', array('check', 'profile_allow_customize'), array('check', 'profile_allow_mediabox'), ); if ($return_config) return $config_vars; // Saving? if (isset($_GET['save'])) { checkSession(); saveDBSettings($config_vars); writeLog(); redirectexit('action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=ultprofile'); } $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=modsettings;save;sa=ultprofile'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['ultimate_profile']; prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars); }
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ModifyUltProfileSettings() in /home/bearbyus/public_html/bearby.us/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 200

Kindred

did you install via the package manager or manually?
I assume you installed manually... in which case, something in your text editor screwed up the file
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: