How we are going to advertise ApplianceJunk.com offline.

Started by ApplianceJunk, March 13, 2009, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex30

It turned out very good mate!  ;D

Don't forget to add a question on your registration page - "How Did You Find Us?"  :D

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: - Lawrence - on March 26, 2009, 11:03:15 AM
Wow, that actually looks really good, and professional, I hope it works for you ;).

Thanks....

I was really happy with how it turned out.

I just got back from a local shop that does embroidery and ordered some caps.
I had no idea there were so many different styles of baseball caps, wow!

It maybe 2-3 weeks before we have a finished product as they had to order the caps first.
Then do the design on the computer that we talked about. After I approve the final design then they will do the embroidery work right there in the shop.

I will post a photo of the caps here when they are finished.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: alex30 on March 25, 2009, 07:35:53 PM
Don't forget to add a question on your registration page - "How Did You Find Us?"  :D

Funny, one of my helpers just did that today.

How did you hear about ApplianceJunk.com

Maybe he read this topic? lol..

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade on March 26, 2009, 06:40:59 PM
You should have a poll for that!

http://www.theacforum.com/index.php?topic=584.0
Like my forum there does :D.

Being another forum member started it I did not have much control over it. :)

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade on March 26, 2009, 11:03:52 PM
Click the "add poll" button?

Oh, I see, but I will still leave it.
There are just so many different ways the people could have found us now that I don't even know how I could add them all to a poll without missing something.

Even if I put "other" in the poll it would not be the same as it is now were they just tell us about it. :)

Jade Elizabeth

Maybe....but it can also help target marketing.

Have you tried posters on bulletin boards in hardware stores? The ones with pulltags?

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade on March 26, 2009, 11:51:35 PM
Maybe....but it can also help target marketing.

Have you tried posters on bulletin boards in hardware stores? The ones with pulltags?

That's what my cards are for.
I fan them out and pin them up to any and every board I see. :)

I have seen the pulltag type posters around, but thought my cards looked more professional.

Do you use the posters with pulltags?

Jade Elizabeth

Not yet, but I will be. I have the design down there's just something missing....so I'm holding off.

I thought the pulltag idea was kinda cool to be honest :D.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade on March 27, 2009, 10:38:06 AM
Not yet, but I will be. I have the design down there's just something missing....so I'm holding off.

I thought the pulltag idea was kinda cool to be honest :D.

The best pull tag one I had see was one were the pull tags at the bottom were business cards.

I think there were maybe 5 or 6 cards at the bottom you could pull off, but the ones with little strips with just the URL I don't care for.

At least the ones I have seen so far.

Jade Elizabeth

Yeah, I wasnt planning to make it look flimsy. I'll show you the design when it's finished ;D.

Jade Elizabeth

Yeah, I wasnt planning to make it look flimsy. I'll show you the design when it's finished ;D.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade on March 27, 2009, 11:06:49 AM

I would be interested in seeing it, thanks...

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on March 27, 2009, 11:06:49 AM

You still working on it?

Our hats are in and I have picked out a final design.
They may finish them up today or Monday. :)

Jade Elizabeth

Nice work on the hats!

No, sadly I havent had time to work on it. I've been really busy with some awesome documentation stuff which you will see soon ;D.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on April 10, 2009, 02:36:23 PM
Nice work on the hats!

No, sadly I havent had time to work on it. I've been really busy with some awesome documentation stuff which you will see soon ;D.

Great!

Guess I have to wait until Monday for the hats as they never called Friday. :(

- Lawrence -

Quote from: ApplianceJunk on April 11, 2009, 01:37:24 PM
Guess I have to wait until Monday for the hats as they never called Friday. :(
Have you got them yet, I can't wait to see what they look like :).

Advertisement: