News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Template Parse Error!

Started by meehan09, March 18, 2009, 02:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meehan09

When i try to access www.ExoticForums.co.uk i get a Template Parse Error!

I havn't edited any files?, The only thing witch has been changed was the quick reply text thanks to Shadow...

When i access the main forum i get this error

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /cache/lang_index+Modifications_english_default.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

syntax error, unexpected $end

I hop someone can help me fix this error, Thanks in advance....

meehan09

Thanks this has now been fixed.

I edited the file /cache/lang_index+Modifications_english_default.php.

When editing lang_index+Modifications_english_default.php . I found there to be a missing ?> from the end of the phpfile.

I or no staff members have edited this files and would like to know if anyone knows why this has happended.

Thanks,
Paul.

Deaks

this could be a prob with the mod I would suggest you put a report in about the mod
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

meehan09

How do i find out witch mod this will be?, And could anyone help fix this error please?

I got it to load up and now in shout box i see this error at top. ( but still allows to post and view etc etc just displays a error to

Notice: Undefined index: pm_register_body_desc in /home/reptiles/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1962) : eval()'d code on line 1353
[History] [Commands] [ExtendedHistory] [HideAdminLinks] [ReturnToShoutbox]

Thanks again peeps  8)

Deaks

id guess it be the last mod you installed
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

meehan09

The forums been working fine for about a month with the hacks installed what i have now?

Its only started to happen this evening and displaying a error in shoutbox and the template problem witch i fixed by editing the files and adding ?> to end witch was missing and it seemed to fix it but displayed a error in shoutbox?

I havn't edited thease files and not sure why the ?> was missing?, Hope some one can help, Thanks

Paul

meehan09

Ive attachted a screen shot of my shoutbox with the error.

Thanks.

Advertisement: