News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Mod Picture View

Started by MkC, March 09, 2005, 02:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guppy

does it work when you use SMF default theme? if it does, it means the mod is already working on your board, just that you need to edit your current theme to reflect the modifications.

check the .mod file in the package to see what changes is required  :P

MkC

Quote from: Viking Chief on March 13, 2005, 07:02:12 PM
Well I forgot to give an explanation:

• This mod works only with the default theme, but on request I can make patches to other themes. (For now I got patches for the following themes: Classic, Aquamania green blue and Chat Bubbles).

• Before installing this MOD it's imperatively to make a folder in $themedir/default/images/  ($themedir/votre_theme/images) called "cat"

• For those who use the old MOD going back to before the 12/03-2005, there is a patch that updates the MOD in order to make it compatible with others MOD's

Click here for patches and updates for the MOD.

You will find a demonstration on my forum http://www.marckisscool.net

The MOD is compatible with version 1.0.2 + 1.0.3

QuotePS: Is there someone that can translate this text to English. I'll thank you in advance and a big thanks to Viking Chief

My pleasure  ;) I hope this translation is good enough... if not, feel free to come with suggestions... ;)

Viking Chief :P

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=29991.msg230127#msg230127 it's page 1!!!!!

ps: At afflelou they make 2 pairs of glasses for the price of one

trenchteam

Quote from: Viking Chief on March 13, 2005, 07:02:12 PM
Well I forgot to give an explanation:

• This mod works only with the default theme, but on request I can make patches to other themes. (For now I got patches for the following themes: Classic, Aquamania green blue and Chat Bubbles).

• Before installing this MOD it's imperatively to make a folder in $themedir/default/images/  ($themedir/votre_theme/images) called "cat"

• For those who use the old MOD going back to before the 12/03-2005, there is a patch that updates the MOD in order to make it compatible with others MOD's

Click here for patches and updates for the MOD.

You will find a demonstration on my forum http://www.marckisscool.net

The MOD is compatible with version 1.0.2 + 1.0.3

QuotePS: Is there someone that can translate this text to English. I'll thank you in advance and a big thanks to Viking Chief

My pleasure  ;) I hope this translation is good enough... if not, feel free to come with suggestions... ;)

Viking Chief :P

Can you do one for the Oxygen Theme by BLOC! Thanks man! Great MOD! THIS ONE! ;D

MkC

Le patch pour le theme oxygen installé dans le repertoire oxygen est maintenant disponible. (ne pas oublier de créer le repertoire $themedir/votre_theme/images/cat)

The patch for the theme oxygen installed in the repertoire oxygen is now available. (not to forget to create repertoire $themedir/votre_theme/images/cat)

download patch/télécharger patch

trenchteam

I got things to work great. Thanks again!  I have a question though. How come I cant uninstall the mod? It says its outdated or corrupt. ???

MkC

Is file MOD corrupted or the file of the patch theme? Is the uninstall initially made by the patch then by the mod. do you make a screen printing of the error message? Thank you

MkC

Le mod a été encore amélioré, disont que maintenant il sait créer le repertoire qui va dans le theme tout seul.

The MOD was still improved, say that now it can create the repertoire which goes in the theme all alone.

MkC

Up, le mod est maintenant compatible SMF 1.1beta 3
Il s'agit de la version 3

DangerGirl

Hello, I use this mod and love it.  But how do I install the newest version without uninstalling the old?  If I install on top of it, then I have both mods putting the boxes on the Modify Board page.  If I uninstall the old version and install the new, then I lose all the current picture settings I already have.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

guppy

DangerGirl, are you using SMF 1.0.5? If so, you can just apply the patch V1-V2 downloadable http://www.marckisscool.net/forum/index.php?topic=483.msg1402#msg1402. This will not remove your current settings (or at least mine's still there  :P)

I guess version 3 is for SMF 1.1 beta 3 and unless you are using SMF 1.1 betas, you can stop at V2

MkC

Merci iwyen pour la réponse....
La v3 est une amélioration du package mod pour la version v2 et comprend la compatibilité du mod avec la version SMF 1.1b3 . Les possesseurs de la version v2 n'ont pas l'obligation de passer à la v3, cela n'apporte rien de plus dans le mod.
La version v3 du mod apporte dans le package mod la desinstallation du repertoire cat et la compatibilité du mod avec SMF 1.1b3.
Bonne utilisation

Thank you iwyen for the answer....
The v3 is an improvement of package MOD for the version v2 and includes the compatibility of the MOD with version SMF 1.1b3.  The owners of the version v2 do not have the obligation to pass to the v3, that does not import anything more in the MOD. The version v3 of the MOD brings in package MOD the desinstallation of the repertoire cat and the compatibility of the MOD with SMF 1.1b3.

Good use. ;D

Escobar

Hello, I'm not clear about something.
Does this only work with the default theme?

Or will it work with my other themes as well?
Currently, I'm using the themes black22/elemenT/simpleblue/helios_multi

Will it work with these?
I chose SMF because you get your questions answered.

MkC

Quote from: The_marckisscool on September 23, 2005, 02:29:52 PM
QuoteCompatible:
SMF 1.0.2
SMF 1.0.3
SMF 1.0.4
SMF 1.0.5
SMF 1.1 beta 3 uniquement default et classic themes

Il faut faire un patch pour chaque theme, j'ai vu que tu utilisais les themes black22/elemenT/simpleblue/helios_multi , je vais donc faire le necessaire.

It is necessary to make a patch for each theme, I saw that you used the topics black22/elemenT/simpleblue/helios_multi, I thus will do what is necessary.

ArkServer

Can you make this compatible with the Neptune theme by bloc?

//edit
where can i download the icons?

Pause

Quote from: ArkServer on September 23, 2005, 04:51:48 PM
How to make mods work with themes?

//edit
Usually I believe you'd have to find/make your own
"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

MkC

//edit

Je le rajoute aussi
Pour les icones, essaye google  ;)

I add it too
For the icons, google tests ;)

MkC

Version 4 dispo
Version 4 online

Pause

Quote from: MkC on September 29, 2005, 12:17:31 AM
Version 4 dispo
Version 4 online
Will you be making a version compatible with 1.1 RC1?
"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

MkC

C'est fait alors le petit detail, pour les telechargements voir http://smf.marckisscool.net/forum/index.php?topic=19.0 :

Compatibilité (testé!)
smf 1.0.2 - smf 1.0.3 - smf 1.0.4 - smf 1.0.5
Patch pour le thème black22 - classic - helios multi - neptune - Simpleblue

Compatibilité(testé!)
smf 1.1beta3 theme default
Patch pour le thème black22 - classic - helios multi - neptune

Compatibilité(testé!)
smf 1.1RC1 uniquement pour le theme default

Pour la version smf 1.1RC1, à cause du bug REQUIRE-FILE, il faut copier à la main les fichiers:
ManagePFVBoards.english.php             dans le repertoire themes/default/language
ManagePFVBoards.french.php               dans le repertoire themes/default/language
ManagePFVBoards.php                          dans le repertoire source
ManagePFVBoards.template.php           dans le repertoire themes/default
off.gif                                                     dans le repertoire themes/default/images/cat
on2.gif                                                   dans le repertoire themes/default/images/cat
on.gif                                                     dans le repertoire themes/default/images/cat

************************************************************************************************
It is then done the small detail, for the downloads to see  http://smf.marckisscool.net/forum/index.php?topic=19.0:

Compatibility (tested!)
smf 1.0.2 - smf 1.0.3 - smf 1.0.4 - smf 1.0.5
Patch for the thème black22 - classic - helios multi - neptune - Simpleblue

Compatibility(tested!)
smf 1.1beta3 theme default
Patch for the thème black22 - classic - helios multi - neptune

Compatibility(tested!)
smf 1.1RC1 only for the theme default

For the version smf 1.1RC1, for of bug REQUIRE-FILE, it is necessary to copy with the hand the files:
ManagePFVBoards.english.php             in the repertory themes/default/language
ManagePFVBoards.french.php               in the repertory themes/default/language
ManagePFVBoards.php                          in the repertory source
ManagePFVBoards.template.php           in the repertory themes/default
off.gif                                                     in the repertory themes/default/images/cat
on2.gif                                                   in the repertory themes/default/images/cat
on.gif                                                     in the repertory themes/default/images/cat

Viking Chief

Great work MkC! Thanks for the new version compatible with 1.1 RC1  :D

-Viking Chief :)
"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus" -Mark Twain

Advertisement: