News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Fresh

Started by CrimeS, December 05, 2011, 09:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimeS

Link to the theme

New modern Fresh theme. Cold colours & smooth.
Removed collapse header option.

Screens are from Polish forum, but everythink loads text from language so it will work on any language without changing code.

Designed by CrimeS

Adrek

Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Zuća

Nice theme ....demo ?

CrimeS

I have a demo, but I use it to test mods and create themes so I didn't included link to it. I just gaved a big screenshot.

Adrek

Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Crip

Quote from: phantomm on December 06, 2011, 07:43:42 AM
If you want you can use this as demo http://phantom.unixstorm.org/smf/index.php?theme=3 ;)

When installed the [ user / info / news / search ] doesn't show .. screen sHots + DEMO show other wise..?
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Raptor2213

Couple issues with your theme:

• You can't expand it without it giving a vertical bar.
  • It gives me a horizontal bar on some pages without any modification done.
  • It has this annoying large top margin.

CrimeS

The vertical bar has been caused by expanding the width (in your case adding things to the right), its only optimized for the original one. I will try to fix it.

EDIT@
The theme has been updated and should solve this problems.

jmd2009

Quote from: CrimeS on January 01, 2012, 05:10:17 PM
The vertical bar has been caused by expanding the width (in your case adding things to the right), its only optimized for the original one. I will try to fix it.

EDIT@
The theme has been updated and should solve this problems.

Just downloaded your latest version and i have 2 problems. The width change doesnt work from the admin panel (current theme). Also i tried changing it manually but the problem mentioned above happens (vertical bar).

CrimeS

It should work properly on maximum 1200px, then I don't know what the problem is.

jmd2009

Yea sorry my bad on this one i was trying higher numbers than 1200. Btw is there any way to strech the menu bar to match the themes width?

CrimeS

in css/index.css find #main_menu and change its width to 100% and replace the image from attachment. It will only work on the standard width.

Carmina

Nice, clean theme!
"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right." --Nelson Mandela

Site in memoriam Stieg Larsson: Verblendung

CrimeS

I updated the theme package and the changes are:
- removed any problems/bugs with the vertical and horizontal lines through the forum.
- you can have now any forum width without any problems

pepczaa

Thx for this nice theme. And thx for your support.
Pepczaa

pepczaa

Hi CrimeS, How can i add facebook and twitter icon to header with link or like link like that in attachment? P.

Advertisement: