News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Changes

Started by sloopz, March 21, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

A lot of you may have noticed that a few weeks ago I changed my badge color to grey (well got an admin too), this was done for various reasons, mainly a lot in my life was catching up causing tension, this also caused me to be aggressive to my fellow team members, as well as some members of the community, for this I do wish to apologise and hope people can forgive me.
However as you can all see that I am back to purple, I have finally sorted things out so I am now back to the themes, so hopefully I can help take some of the load from the other members of the customisation team, and we can get caught up with support and Theme Approval.
I do wish to say thank you to everyone who messaged me with sadness that I had left the team, and I hope you all are now pleased that I am back :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Jade Elizabeth

:) welcome back.

Now behave or I'll send you to your room :P
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

cme1st2302

Welcome Back RUNIC!!  You are a valuable member of the team and I was saddened when you left.  I am glad you worked everything out and now can provide your vast knowledge to help everyone here again.  I too am at a tough point in my life but the weird thing is that SMF is my escape from that.

Again welcome back!!

Chris
SMF Version: 1.1.11
SimplePortal Version: 2.3.2

Admin

He who waits for perfect conditions sees nothing!!
If you need help adding a button or tab PM me!!

shadow82x

Welcome back Runic. :)

QuoteHowever as you can all see that I am back to purple, I have finally sorted things out so I am now back to the themes, so hopefully I can help take some of the load from the other members of the customisation team, and we can get caught up with support and Theme Approval.
Thank god... :P hehe
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

codenaught

Welcome back Runic!
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

Tyrsson

Glad to see ya back :)

PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

Advertisement: