SMF RC1 - Fatal error - out of memory errors:

Started by CerebralJam, March 24, 2009, 03:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CerebralJam

I'm afraid I don't know anything!

And everything was running smoothly until this afternoon.

Now I am getting:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 524288) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/cjsphp/public_html/singshare/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 1813

And in the error log on the server I get:

[24-Mar-2009 00:01:05] PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/cjsphp/public_html/singshare/SMF/cache/data_93124e81666c2e74c639b4a3f9a6e745-SMF-labelCounts-19.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cjsphp/public_html/singshare/SMF/Sources/Load.php on line 2488
[24-Mar-2009 17:02:39] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 2883584) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/cjsphp/public_html/singshare/SMF/Sources/Load.php(1951) : eval()'d code on line 620
[24-Mar-2009 17:09:49] PHP Fatal error:  Out of memory (allocated 2359296) (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/cjsphp

Can you help with any of this please?

EDIT:  20.38pm  Okay - apart from the fact I just noticed in my blind panic I posted this under Support 1. version instead of 2... I have now resolved the issue or rather it seems my server has.  I did look at a similar thread entitled Fatal error out of memory - but didn't want to post within the same to distract from the original posters query. 

I think my server had issues as my other website hosted there could not be accessed for a while, then I could not access the cPanel and of course I was receiving these errors afterwards for the SMF board - which is joined to a WP front page - it all coincided with me deleting a few superfluous themes from the choice list - so I thought it was me!

It's all working again!

Please delete this thread and query for me - next time I'll be more observant where I post.  Could be they needed to reboot!  Something I couldn't do. 

tyty1234

This board only provides support for SMF 1.x, unless you're referring to SMF 1.0 RC1. If so, I suggest you update to SMF 1.1.8. If you're referring to SMF 2.0 RC1, then this topic belongs in the SMF 2.x Support Board.
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

CerebralJam

I know, that's what I said  O:) and I also said it was solved.  FYI it is 2. RC1  I got mixed up when I posted and apologized...

The board sprung back up and started running again, so my 90 members are happy with their newbie webmaster LOL   I believe the solution was as said on another thread, overload of applications/failure of host server - they maybe rebooted and it worked again.  I really did nothing other than check the amount of uploaded pictures/custom avatars that were too big and that hardly amounted to anything!

Thank you again.  Please close topic and delete :-)

Advertisement: