News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Preview] Souls in Serenity

Started by Antechinus, March 31, 2009, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antechinus

This is one I've just finished as a custom job. Well, almost finished. I'll probably tweak a few details here and there.  ;)

This theme was made specifically for one client so I can't release it for everyone, but it will give an indication of what is possible and where I might be heading next. Ideas are always good. No point doing the same old all the time.

It incorporates some coding that I didn't know existed before I started the job. The old W3 Schools site is a handy resource for things like that. It has also had careful attention paid to image sizes so it's fairly quick to load for a theme which looks so graphics-heavy.
The tabs, including the drop menus, are done with only one image. Position is everything.   ;)

There is a demo here and there are two demonstration accounts.

Usernames are Demo1 and Demo2. Passwords are the same as usernames.
Be aware that they do have a capital D. I was brought up old school.
I like my capitalisation, thanks.  :P

Jade Elizabeth

WOAH that's damn good for someone who recently had a lobotomy!

* Jade sniggers and runs
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Antechinus

Jade Elizabeth

HA!! Make me :P

Nah I really love it. Even if it was from a....well you know :P.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

shadow82x

Very Very Nice. :D

I like the search box and the drop downs. (Yeah a search box... but looks neat :D )
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

bullbreedluverz

Antechinus

Yeah I nicked your fixed menu idea for this one. Just seemed to be the best fit for this theme. I figure thieving ideas is all good. ;D

bullbreedluverz

its a nice touch and works well with the theme

fords8

Lady Godiva

We could not be more pleased with the work Antechinus put into this theme for our organization. The time building a theme that would represent our community has been absolutely incredible, and we give our deepest gratitude to Antechinus for all the the creativity, patience, and warmth that was given during this process. Thank you, Antechinus, for all of your ideas and passionate abilities to create a custom theme so innovative and appropriate to our needs.
SIS Board of Directors

Jade Elizabeth

Gah, don't encourage him!

(Kidding, he's a damn good designer!)

Akyhne

To pretty to be true, and then it's even not going public :'(

JBlaze

Any way I can buy it off you??? :P :P
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Antechinus

Sorry dude, but she'd sue the hell out of me if I let it go. ;D

I'll just have to do something better for my next one.

JBlaze

Quote from: Antechinus on April 04, 2009, 06:46:59 AM
Sorry dude, but she'd sue the hell out of me if I let it go. ;D

I'll just have to do something better for my next one.

Oh well... Wishful thinking I guess :P
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Jade Elizabeth

Advertisement: