want more topic ideas

Started by neteater, April 10, 2009, 10:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neteater

hi i am in stage developing my forum google-forum.com/forum and looking to add some more categories to add can you guys post your suggetion about what can be added i select most attractive ideas put them on my forum and also make the person who gave suggetion a moderator in forum if he like to

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You can't really force it - you should rather wait and see what your users want to talk about, if you don't have some specific theme to your forum...
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

neteater

Quote from: LexArma on April 10, 2009, 10:24:22 AM
You can't really force it - you should rather wait and see what your users want to talk about, if you don't have some specific theme to your forum...
thats why i am asking this because i dont want to force my selected topics on visitors i want to make it more interesting

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No, I mean that you should rather have one area where the topic is free, than many almost empty boards that know one might be interested in... :) You see? Then with time, you'll notice what topics are popular...
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

neteater

Quote from: LexArma on April 10, 2009, 10:31:23 AM
No, I mean that you should rather have one area where the topic is free, than many almost empty boards that know one might be interested in... :) You see? Then with time, you'll notice what topics are popular...
actually i am in developng process so i'd not done any more seo i start it when i complete my forum as you can see currently it is empty and i am also analysing legal issues with this domain .

ApplianceJunk

I would talk about appliance repair, works for me.  ;)

neteater

Quote from: ApplianceJunk on April 10, 2009, 12:35:44 PM
I would talk about appliance repair, works for me.  ;)
which type of appliances

ApplianceJunk

Advertisement: