Bruno36

thank you, you just edit the file and replace the line Buyme.template.php
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD" />
with
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="EUR" />
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

Drakmyr

Hello, i'm getting an error with this mod in 2.0RC3.

This shows up in my error log whenever I view the Security and Moderation section of the admin panel:

8: Undefined index: label
File: /home/drakmyr/public_html/dev/cache/lang_ManageSettings_english_default.php (generic_menu_dropdown_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 308

The line in question builds the menu list to reach each section of Security and Moderation. There seems to be a blank tab between General and Anti-Spam that when I hover over it, my status bar shows the link address as: http://www.everlastingquest.co.cc/dev/index.php?action=admin;area=securitysettings;sa=BuyMe when clicked, it takes me to the General tab instead. I do have a section in Modification Settings for Buy Me a Drink, was the Security and Moderation/Buy Me a Drink section replaced with this one? if so, how can I fix this, as I hate getting errors.

Keith Tysinger

I'll check into it. It's the same way on my forum.
Contact me for all of your website design needs.

Drakmyr

Keith Tysinger

You can search for this in you ManageSettings.php file:

'BuyMe' => array(
         ),

(It's under, function ModifySecuritySettings() )

and simply delete it. It should not be in there at all. Thankfully, the bug doesn't seem to cause a big problem, just a missing tab and maybe an entry in the error log.

Drakmyr

Thank you. i thought that might be it, but didn't want to change it unless i was sure.

coolfx350

Will it be supporting 1.1.11?   1.1.8 is outdated

Keith Tysinger

I haven't tested it. If it doesn't give an error on the pre-install, it should be good to go. If I had 1.1.11 installed, I would test it out for you...

Quote from: petecheng on May 14, 2010, 07:11:51 PM
Will it be supporting 1.1.11?   1.1.8 is outdated

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Hey Keith,

I attempted a couple times to figure out the Who's Online edit, not quite competent enough with PHP to get it figured out, need some pointers if you will...

Quote from: Keith Tysinger on March 20, 2010, 06:07:05 AM
Bob I sent you a PM with the edits you need for the upgrade since you are doing manual installs. I may do the Who's online later. I'm a little burned out at the moment. Programming will wear you out. I have a few more features like adding permissions and error checking the paypal email address. Too many are leaving that field blank and it is required. Any more suggestion, let me hear 'em. I'll get to them.

I'm pretty pleased with what I have so far. You can see it at madcoder.biz/forum
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Spacecadet

I'm having a minor problem with this mod. I am not seeing any icons on the posts sich as a beer or pop. I am using a slightly modified version of the RC3 default theme so i don't belive this is an issue. I can see the settings window and have turned the mod on. Is there something in permissions i am missing?

Great mod by the way, ty to the author.

Arantor

When you installed the mod, did you tell it to install in other themes (the bottom part of the package manager)? If not, icons may not have been copied across.

Spacecadet

I did yes, forgot to mention that in the post oops. I even uninstalled it and reinstalled in 2 times thinking i might have missed that.

Arantor

Hmm, then I don't know, I don't know this mod at all :(

Spacecadet

Back to that paitience thing again.....love your pic by the way made me laught after i read your other post.

Spacecadet

Ok well I fixed the problem of having no icon, I found it by accident in my profile page. I don't remeber reading in the notes that it had to be turned on by each user in the profile settings.

thanks anyway.

Keith Tysinger

Oh yeah it's turned off by default because it would show the user's email (paypal) address. Lots of folks want to hide their email addy.

Keith Tysinger

Sure I will check into that for you ...

Quote from: bperry921 on May 15, 2010, 03:39:47 AM
Hey Keith,

I attempted a couple times to figure out the Who's Online edit, not quite competent enough with PHP to get it figured out, need some pointers if you will...

Bob I sent you a PM with the edits you need for the upgrade since you are doing manual installs. I may do the Who's online later. I'm a little burned out at the moment. Programming will wear you out. I have a few more features like adding permissions and error checking the paypal email address. Too many are leaving that field blank and it is required. Any more suggestion, let me hear 'em. I'll get to them.

I'm pretty pleased with what I have so far. You can see it at madcoder.biz/forum

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: Keith Tysinger on May 17, 2010, 08:49:18 PM
Sure I will check into that for you ...

Quote from: bperry921 on May 15, 2010, 03:39:47 AM
Hey Keith,

I've got another project fix needs doing to somone else's mod, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee to some experienced PHP coder who's got some time? Just look in support thread for Referral Mod at my last few posts about this issue...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

ActivePatriot

Will this mod work with ultimate profile mod?

I already have the buy me a drink mod installed and am wanting to install the ultimate profile mod:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1675

Will the buy me a drink stuff in the profile still work?

chadon

Yes, I have both mods installed in a forum and they are both working fine. ;)

Advertisement: