The profile page is a blank PAGE ! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! (ex. Warn sistem)

Started by kizko, April 21, 2009, 09:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizko

I want to create a warn system for 1.1.8 with Log like this one: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=190

Where can i find the mod/or manual modification i have to make ?

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=190;id=28282;image

Marcus Forsberg

Hello kizko!

That mod works on SMF 1.1.2. It might just aswell work on 1.1.8. Have you tried it?

kizko

Yes i`ve tried it.

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

And if i try to instal manualy:

QuoteSorry, but this modification does not appear to be compatible with the selected version.

Marcus Forsberg

Have a loo kat the file called package-info.xml inside the zip file containg the mod.
You should be able to find

<install for="1.1.2">

there.
Change that to 1.1.8, add the fiel back to the zipfile (ovewite it) and then ty to install it again.

kizko

QuoteError in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Type     Action     Description
1.    Execute Code    vWarnDB.php    
2.    Execute Modification    .//index.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php    Test successful
5.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Security.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/ManageMembergroups.template.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ModSettings.php    Test successful
11.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.english.php    Test successful
12.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
13.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
14.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Display.php    Test successful
15.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test successful
16.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/images/warn/green.gif    
17.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/images/warn/yellow.gif    
18.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/images/warn/red.gif    
19.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/images/english/warn.gif    

Error... Why ?

Marcus Forsberg

Have you installed any other modifications affecting ./Sources/Load.php?

kizko

I don`t know... really.

Mod Name     Version     
1.    Remove SMF Logo    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2.    Advanced Contact Form    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    Remove MySQL, PHP & W3C images to minimize footer size    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    Advanced Reputation System    0.1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    SMF Arcade    2.0.17    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    eFloating Bar for Guest & Members    0.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    Do not enter    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Auto Merge Double Post    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio    6.2.75    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    vWarn Mod    1.10    [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12.    Bot Buster    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
13.    Highslide Image Viewer    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
14.    Enhanced Forum Statistics    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
15.    Global Headers Footers    1.4.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
16.    Separate Sticky and Normal Topic    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
17.    SMF psp    1.3.1    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
18.    SMF Trader System    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

+

an manualy instalation of: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse :) (Nothing with Load.php)

Marcus Forsberg

Looks like some of those mods does affect Load.php.
Could you attach that file here?

kizko

Marcus Forsberg

Okey kizko.

Take a backup of your forumfiles via FTP, and then install the mod even if you have an error in Load.php.
After that, uplaod the Load.php I have attached and replace the old one.
Then the mod should be working.

kizko

I`ve done what you said, but after i upload the new Load.php the forum oped a blank page, the page is white...

kizko

Marcus Forsberg

kizko

Now yes, becouse i put the old Load.php up, becouse i couldn`t wait to much with the forum down.

Marcus Forsberg

onepiece

kizko

Same thing.... blank page... :(...

After that i re-upload the old Load.php... and still blank page... now i re-upload all Sources. It`s ok.

kizko

Advertisement: