News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Extra Quick Reply Bar

Started by Matthew K., April 23, 2009, 04:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wladymeer

Although I find this mod very good I must also report "quote loading" issue.

Then I uninstalled this mod and quote loaded in a second.

Not sure if it is because of some error inside the package or some collision with other mods but this issue exists and would like to see it fixed ;)

flickernever

Any idea how I can stop it from redirecting to the topic  board page? I want it just to show a "Post replied message".

The code is related to this:
onclick="return submitThisOnce(this)"

KahneFan

Unfortunately I do not have time to support the mods at the moment. Anyone who would like to take over this mod is welcome to.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

flickernever

derby

@mod author how do i install on RC3
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

Arantor

Quote from: derby on April 30, 2010, 11:49:58 AM
@mod author how do i install on RC3

The mod author hasn't had time to update it for 2.0 RC3, as indicated barely two posts above yours.

muhammedy

I'm getting this error (1.1.11) ;

muhammedy Bugün 18:19:47
88.233.251.103  db9d103167eaff069368b076dd55e964
http://xxx.com/index.php?action=post2
8: Undefined offset: 535
Dosya: /home/xxx/public_html/Themes/bkwfdt/languages/Post.turkish-utf8.php (main sub template - eval?)
Satır: 778

My other problem is screen freezes.
Look a attachments

Joker™

*Edit - I've managed to update the mod for RC3 , but i'm confused who is the mod author here, can someone tell me.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

KahneFan

I am the original author, but I did not have time to continue support. So, out of respect for the community, I opened my mods up to anyone willing to support them. Liam offered to take over the mod, and so is the "official" author (owner) of the mod now. But, anyone is allowed to offer assistance to the mod. If Liam is not able to support this mod, it would be nice if the mod could be taken over by someone with time... but that's not my call.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

theguise

Quote from: Joker™ on August 08, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
*Edit - I've managed to update the mod for RC3 , but i'm confused who is the mod author here, can someone tell me.

Oh nice, I'm just discovering this mod, but that would be awesome for a RC3 update.

Liam.

Sorry, I've taken a little break from Simple Machines. Joker, replied to your PM. There should be an RC3 version up soon ;)

Joker™

this is only for rc3 , i'll try to get it done for SMF 1.1.11.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Joker™

for 1.1.11 , i've not tested it completely , do reply if you find any bugs
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Liam.

I shall look over Joker's updates and add them to the mod site (as I have his permission) if it's all good ;)

samurai-lupin

I have installed this mod on SMF 1.1.1. It works fine BUT my smileys will no longer work on the standard quick reply box ... that is clicking on them doesn't take any effect / not insert them into the the input field. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Liam.

Quote from: samurai-lupin on August 23, 2010, 12:03:52 PM
I have installed this mod on SMF 1.1.1. It works fine BUT my smileys will no longer work on the standard quick reply box ... that is clicking on them doesn't take any effect / not insert them into the the input field. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Was that Jokers version, or the default install of this mod? Also, what version of SMF exactly (unless it was SMF 1.1.1 which is 10 versions out of date)....?

samurai-lupin

Hello, it was the default version on SMF 1.1RC2. Thanks!

Joker™

Just noticed that mod got transfered to me , hence packages upgraded to SMF 2.0 RC3 and SMF 1.1.11 at mod site . Thanks to both KahneFan and Liam. for showing faith in me :).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Cutter65

I'm using SMF 2.0 RC3 and installed extra-qr-bar 1.1 SMF2.0 RC3.

When ever I make a post in the extra quick reply bar or the original after installing the mod I receive this error.

/index.php?/topic,1955.0.html
8: Undefined index: verification_message
File: /Themes/default/Display.template.php
Line: 798

Line 798 has this on it in the Display.template.php

==>798: ', $context['verification_message'] ? '<span class="smalltext">' . $context['verification_message'] . '</span>' : '', '

Any ideal how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Joker™

Quote from: Cutter65 on September 05, 2010, 11:07:42 AM
I'm using SMF 2.0 RC3 and installed extra-qr-bar 1.1 SMF2.0 RC3.

When ever I make a post in the extra quick reply bar or the original after installing the mod I receive this error.

/index.php?/topic,1955.0.html
8: Undefined index: verification_message
File: /Themes/default/Display.template.php
Line: 798

Line 798 has this on it in the Display.template.php

==>798: ', $context['verification_message'] ? '<span class="smalltext">' . $context['verification_message'] . '</span>' : '', '

Any ideal how to solve this problem?

Thanks!
Thanks for reporting it , i've updated the package with bug removed . Try the new package .
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Advertisement: