News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

MC Dult

Started by Cado, April 25, 2009, 05:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cado

Link to the theme

Multi Color Dult theme is the theme. [Dult'un the version for 2.0 has been removed.]
But the coding is completely different and is for 2.0 RC1.
Theme is found in 15 colors. [Dultun own 1 of them, 8 of them be supplied Re hungry, 6 Taneside

Darker colors are created from.]
Themes change the color to the new page. (These features http://www.dynamicdrive.com from

Smf'de as received is used.)
Non-coding, and his pictures to me (Cadosoas] belong.

Theme for the logo to add

After you enter the Theme file / images / img / logo.png File change Or

Management / User can add the logo to enter to the theme.
Size must be 335x119 in size Logonusun. Logo to your own site by you Psd'si do not create a logo in

PNG format.

Theme Demo: http://deruni.bplaced.net/index.php?theme=11

Thanks for the demo to Deruni.

Theme Author: Fcdizayn Team Cadosoas

Theme Support: SGT

Themes Translation and Publishing theme: DReaMCaTcHeR

Please show respect to labor and do not delete the theme Copryright and license file.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tema Dult Temasının Multi Colorudur.[Dult'un 2.0 İçin Olan Sürümü Kaldırılmıştır.]
Fakat Kodlaması Tamame Farklıdır Ve 2.0 Rc1 İçinidir.
Temada 15 Renk Bulunmaktadır.[1 Tanesi Dultun Kendisi,8 Tanesi Acık Renler,6 Taneside Koyu Renklerden Oluşmaktadır.]
Temada Renk Değiştirirken Sayfa Yenilenmemektedir.(Bu Özellik http://www.dynamicdrive.com 'dan Alınarak Smf'de Kullanılmıştır.)
Onun Dışındaki Kodlama Ve Resimler Bana{Cadosoas] AittiR.

Temaya Logo Eklemek İçin

Tema Dosyasıına Girdikten Sonra/images/img/logo.png Dosyasını Değiştirebilirsiniz Veya

Yönetim/Kullanılan Tema'ya Girerek Logo EkleyebilirsiniZ.
Logonusun Boyutları 335x119 Boyutlarında olmalıdır.Logo Psd'si VermiYorum Siz Kendi sitenize Göre Png Formatında Bir Logo OluşturursunuZ.

Tema Demo: http://deruni.bplaced.net/index.php?theme=11

Demo İçin Deruni'ye Teşekkürler.

Tema Yazarı: Fcdizayn Tim Cadosoas

Tema Destek: Http://www.smfgrup.com

Emeğe Saygı Gösterip Lütfen Tema Coprytını ve license Dosyasını SilmeyiniZ.

Marcus Forsberg

Cado

FriedeKind*

by designer

Nice MC Theme cado, congrats.

Cado

Minare

Successful theme bro, congrats  :)

Cado

bycn*

Very Nice Theme Congrats Çağlar :)

Cado

Quote from: bycn* on April 26, 2009, 11:03:41 AM
Very Nice Theme Congrats Çağlar :)
Thaks Can Brother. :)

Marsh

Amazing theme, there is one problem it doesn't show the unread replies to your posts links at the top like most themes do. My members have been complaining about this. Any way i can get those back? Thanks.
625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.