daveaite

The BuyPoe Network!

http://vbsocial.com: Forum Styles for vBulletin and SMF

mghq

Quote from: daveaite on May 09, 2009, 09:56:54 PM
How's it comming for 2.0 :)
Working on it. Do you want it for 2.0?

MaXiForum.cz

QuoteSorry, but this modification does not appear to be compatible with the selected version.
...  ;)

mghq

I never said it was compatible. I am having problems with the sql database in 2.0

MaXiForum.cz

dr.wills

I like the idea :D good job mghq
I hope you will finish the rc2 version soon ;)
http://movies-on-mediafire.com

Never dying collection of high definition mediafire movies link

mghq

I am updateing sql and testing. In 2.0 they made changes to the sql queries and the mod has a lot so i am having to go over that along with template changes so give me just a few.

Joe N

Just installed this. Great mod!
Microsoft: "We Need to Imagine Life Without Walls."
I Say: "If There are No Walls Who needs Windows."

My Mods (6) All My Mods Updated To SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF 1.1.10!

mghq

Quote from: Joe N on May 11, 2009, 10:53:31 AM
Cool, you can post your url so the members can see

mghq

Update for SMF 2.0:

I have fixed the sql errors for it. I am now trying to work with the file edits that are failing. This mod will be great in smf 2.0 when i can get the edits done. I am the biggest part through. The sql change had confused my but it was my mistake as i typed something wrong and copied and pasted which is fixed. I will keep you all updated on the info of ARS for SMF 2.0. Thanks for being patient.

ellion

how would i go about stopping the ads being shown on certain pages. ie; board index (ctr way to low) plus other non topic pages (ads are irrelevant and make the forum look amateur)

basically i only want ads to show on topic pages where there is useful content and low ad impressions but they have to be under the menu bar and after the last post.

Joe N

Quote from: mghq on May 11, 2009, 06:49:09 PM
Quote from: Joe N on May 11, 2009, 10:53:31 AM
Cool, you can post your url so the members can see

I am just setting my ads up at the moment. Joe

mghq

Quote from: ellion on May 12, 2009, 11:51:44 AM
how would i go about stopping the ads being shown on certain pages. ie; board index (ctr way to low) plus other non topic pages (ads are irrelevant and make the forum look amateur)

basically i only want ads to show on topic pages where there is useful content and low ad impressions but they have to be under the menu bar and after the last post.
You can only set them by in the admin panel. Remove it from the areas you do not want

ellion

Quote from: mghq on May 12, 2009, 05:12:59 PM

You can only set them by in the admin panel. Remove it from the areas you do not want

yes, how would i do that. how do i remove ads from the board index but have them show in topics?

mghq

Quote from: ellion on May 12, 2009, 05:15:40 PM
Quote from: mghq on May 12, 2009, 05:12:59 PM

yes, how would i do that. how do i remove ads from the board index but have them show in topics?
You must uncheck the places you do not want. Them are the default areas.

UPDATE:
I am needing one person to help me with template errors in SMF 2.0. If you help i will add a link to your selected website under the help category right beside mine.

Mavvic

do i need to remove my previously installed "AD Management MOD" for this "AD Revenue sharing Mod to work"?

Joe N

Quote from: pinoysim on May 13, 2009, 10:08:09 AM
do i need to remove my previously installed "AD Management MOD" for this "AD Revenue sharing Mod to work"?

That would help  ;)

Mavvic

I just checked it. The Ad Management Mod is not compatible with the Ad Revenue Sharing Mod. i have uninstalled the Ad Management Mod.

Mavvic

Question: Why is that the message "This Is An Ad Revenue Sharing Forum" disappears and sometimes it shows. i got an error when i click PROFILE on the menu bar. Here is the error:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/server/public_html/mysite.com/Sources/Profile.php on line 3080

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in /home/server/public_html/mysite.com/Sources/Profile.php on line 3080

Mavvic

also the ad sizes are very limited. it should also include the medium rectangle and large rectange.

Advertisement: