Ad Revenue Sharing Mod

Started by mghq, April 25, 2009, 07:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbman223

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adrevenuesharing() (previously declared in /home/content/j/o/e/joebuckh/html/Sources/Profile.php:106) in /home/content/j/o/e/joebuckh/html/Sources/Profile.php on line 622

Help?

mghq

Quote from: jbman223 on October 03, 2010, 05:43:10 PM
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adrevenuesharing() (previously declared in /home/content/j/o/e/joebuckh/html/Sources/Profile.php:106) in /home/content/j/o/e/joebuckh/html/Sources/Profile.php on line 622

Help?
I need your code

mghq

UPDATE:

The reason no progress has been made is because school as started again. Rest assured that over Christmas break I will begin work on this project again and with enough determination have it finished before school let's back in

panicattack

Has anybody experienced this problem:

1.1.12 - I add the AdSense ID in the admin section and click the save button.  The page refreshes and the ID is gone. 

Does anybody have any idea what is happening?

Thanks!

mghq

Quote from: panicattack on November 26, 2010, 06:43:29 PM
Has anybody experienced this problem:

1.1.12 - I add the AdSense ID in the admin section and click the save button.  The page refreshes and the ID is gone. 

Does anybody have any idea what is happening?

Thanks!
I actually havent tested the latest 1.1.x version been busy with school work. I will get to it shortly

impreza

Sounds interesting I have to try it
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

mghq

Well guys sorry for new here recently school and life has been hectic and dont think i forgot you. I just lost my host because i was no longer able to afford the hosting and is trying to rebuild what i did have done for the mod. The major development of this mod will rebegin after May 27th. However if there is any bugs with the release for the 1.1.x build i will release patches. Those are the easy ones to fix. I will keep yall up to date and try to get a new host

varn3y

Hi

!!
Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.
Installation Readme
AD REVENUE SHARING MOD V1.5
Installation Notes:
+++++++++++++++++++

Ad Revenue Sharing modification v1.5 by Mega Gaming Hq

Tested & Works for any 1.1.X install and Installs on the DEFAULT skin only.

This is a brand new mod with extensive coding. All features have been extensively tested to the point where I am confident enough to install on my own forum. If any bugs are discovered, I'll try to release fixed versions asap.

Enjoy!

Warning: You should NOT use this mod if you have the Ad Management Mod by Jerm installed, any other advertisement mod or if you have manually inserted adverts into your pages.

FIX: 1.2
All install problems seem to work now

FIX: 1.1
Fixed bug not saving Users Adsense Channels

FIX: 1.0
Due to TextLinkAds poor decision to change their referer links to tinyurl ones. I've had to fix it up.
Fixed allowing of ca-pub adsense ids.
No other fixes. V2.0 is in progress and on the way.

Install Actions
Installations actions for "Ad Revenue Sharing":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Code    install.php    
2.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Help.template.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
11.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test successful
12.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test successful
13.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Display.php    Test successful
14.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Help.php    Test successful
15.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.english.php    Test successful
16.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
17.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Profile.english.php    Test successful
18.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Manual.english.php    Test successful
19.    Extract File    ./Sources/ArsAds.php    
20.    Extract File    ./Sources/ArsTla.php    
21.    Extract File    ./Sources/ManageArs.php    
22.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/ManageArs.template.php    
23.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/languages/ManageArs.english.php

I have no other mods installed on this forum so please advise me as to what it could be, thanks

mghq

Could you please upload the index.template.php to this thread so I can look into it.

laudia

I apologize for my bad English I hope you understand me.

This is a really nice mod, and I understand that to improve it we need a lot of work is a long time, but since a long time, is that users look forward to a new version you may authorize other developers to edit files. I noticed that some developers would be willing to do the work but not having the permission from the owner of the mod cannot do anything. Sharing with other development work would become more easy and fast.

Passing to other would be nice to put these functions:
- not to risk being banned you could insert the sections or categories where not to display ads and then talk about everything without problems.
- In addition to various adsense and similar that are based on the banners there are networks that rely on "ToolTip" which is a form of implementation, that inserts advertising directly on the text in the affiliate site. It would be nice to integrate this type bi listings in revenue sharing system next to banners, can be inserted along with the banner system on the same page. There are many networks that may be useful as heyos.com, edintorni.net, juiceadv.com and many others but these are the most reliable.

I hope I have given of helpful hints, do you think these are achievable.

technica

Is anybody working on this?

I have installed this MOD on SMF 1.1.16 version and working well. The only thing is bugging me is that, the ads are displayed on he threads for a member even if he has replied to that post and not the owner of the thread.

What I mean is, if the user has started the thread then only the ads referring to his adsense ID should be displayed for that thread and not when the user has replied to the thread.

Anybody can help me?
Programming and Webmaster Forum - AdSense Revenue Sharing Forum
Online Magazine

nend

I have something similar running on a 2.0.2 site of mine. Didn't know someone created a mod, although for earlier SMF versions. The site is in my signature, all I did was added some custom profile fields and set them to not visible. From there I made a set of rules in the display.template.php to show the ads.

if (isset($rec['member']['options']['cust_revsha']) && $rec['member']['options']['cust_revsha'] != '' && isset($rec['member']['options']['cust_publis']) && isset($rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos']) && $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] != '') {
if($rec['member']['options']['cust_revsha'] == 'Google AdSense')
$rev_ad = '
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "'.$rec['member']['options']['cust_publis'].'";
google_ad_width = 300;
google_ad_height = 250;
//--></script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script>';
if($rec['member']['options']['cust_revsha'] == 'AdBrite')
$rev_ad = '
<script src="http://ads.adbrite.com/mb/text_group.php?sid='.$rec['member']['options']['cust_publis'].'&ifr=1&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwrestletopia.2-si.new%2F" type="text/javascript"></script>';

if (strstr($rec['body'], '[revshare]'))
$rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] = 'BBC';
if ($rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Top Left' || $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Bottom Left')
$rev_out = '<div style="margin:2px;float:left">'.$rev_ad.'</div>';
else if ($rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Top Right' || $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Bottom Right')
$rev_out = '<div style="margin:2px;float:right">'.$rev_ad.'</div>';
else
$rev_out = '<div style="margin:2px">'.$rev_ad.'</div>';

if ($rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'BBC')
$rec['body'] = str_replace('[revshare]', $rev_out, $rec['body']);
else if ($rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Top' || $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Top Left' || $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Top Right')
$rec['body'] = $rev_out.$rec['body'];
else if ($rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Bottom' || $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Bottom Left' || $rec['member']['options']['cust_revpos'] == 'Bottom Right')
$rec['body'] = $rec['body'].$rev_out;
}

If the dev needs the code of mine I will be happy to share the rest, however there isn't any more thinking about it besides what I posted above since it works off the custom profile fields.

isl30fvi3w

This mod was made possible for the older version of SMF, why can't it be made available for SMF 2? Does this mean the older version of SMF is easier for the development of this mod?
DOWNGRADE your SMF 2.0 Forum to SMF 1.1.x!

http://talk.ph/index.php?topic=3430.msg68168#new

Advertisement: