[Theme] 7dana theme (updated to SMF 1.1.1)

Started by zaja, March 16, 2005, 07:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boxer2

Quote from: SN95Forums on February 14, 2007, 03:57:53 AM
Im using this theme but I got a few questions.  I want to remove my forum name from the top right.

Also since I have a large banner the News Box and Key Stats bring it over far so you have to scroll.  Anyidea on a fix for this, can I move those boxes down below or reduce the width so I dont have all that RED beside my top banner.

You can check it out:
www.sn95forums.com/forum

Thanks

I have also banners i news box and i have remove small news box from theme and enable banner rotator and it looks fine.
Check it out on www.alfisti.hr/forum
SMF je zakon a zakon se mora poštivati.

www.alfisti.hr

Ibizan

Quote from: crip on February 04, 2007, 03:57:32 PM

Quote from: smacktalk on January 31, 2007, 05:01:04 PM
Do you have the non tp theme available for download somewhere?

Yes I do..if U want it PM me and I zip it up 4 ya. ;)
crip, sending you a PM as well if you don't mind throwing me a copy as well!  

Slamag

I probably wouldn't use Smf as forum, if I didn't see 7dana theme ..
Thanks Zaja ..

Plus, I agree with those who say "7dana should be the default theme." ..

Afterglow86

I agree as well. It's one of the best ones I've seen yet.

brianjw

I am modifying the 7Dana theme to create a theme called Enhanced Warfare by clantemplates.com. I also got their permission stating you can modify it anyway you want, just keep their copyrights and I am. :)

I need to know how to add an outer border (of an image on the sides of the pages) like HTML Theme Here: http://www.brianjwilson.com/summertest1/ (this image: ) to 7dana's borders. I will attach index.template.php if needed.

Also on the menu it has spaces larger then the images and want it to look like the border is hugging the images (like summertest1 above). Screenshot: - Full Size: http://www.gamerzgarage.com/screenshots/ewarfare.jpg - (there is no padding, ive checked...)
again, i will attach index.template.php if needed... or you can just tell me how lol

If needed the url - http://www.gamerzgarage.com/index.php?theme=16

brianjw

brianjw

DEK24

I just installed this but I got a white screen that looks really bad. I'm sure I did something wrong as I'm brand new to SMF. Can someone please help.

www.johnnyjungle.com/forum is where I am trying to upload this

Deaks

check the rgeme paths are correct in admin -- current theme
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

DEK24

haha ummm what's this? Is it possible I PM you my info for you to check this? I know apparently these are very easy to install but I am basically computer illiterate. I would be very grateful for your help.

brianjw

To install the theme, save the zip locally on your computer. Go to your smf websites admin panel and click Themes and Settings and where it says Upload on that page, put the zip there and click upload.

DEK24

Quote from: brianjw on November 23, 2007, 05:13:25 PM
To install the theme, save the zip locally on your computer. Go to your smf websites admin panel and click Themes and Settings and where it says Upload on that page, put the zip there and click upload.

did that but it isn't working properly...anyone that i install i get a blank white page with plain black text

brianjw

It worked when I did it... :-\
Must be your smf installation then...

DEK24

TheNostradamus

brianjw

Quote from: DEK24 on November 23, 2007, 06:29:40 PM
i sent you a pm hopefully that worked
I haven't seen this thread updated when you posted this... was the pm sent to me?
Quote from: TheNostradamus on December 11, 2007, 10:34:14 AM
cant get it to work

http://grandprixmastersonline.com/Community/

is it not 1.1.4 compatable ???
It should work... It installed fine on my 1.1.4 installation.

Advertisement: