News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Aqua Soft.org skin ported to SMF :)

Started by Nightwish, March 17, 2005, 10:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothic

I have been getting the following error on a rather too frequent basis. Not too worried by it mind, but would appreciate some advice perhaps.
Quote8: Undefined offset: 801
File: /home/cornishs/public_html/forum/Themes/SMFAQUA1_0/Display.template.php (eval?)
Line: 601
I can normally be found at home
http://www.cornishserver.com [nofollow]

gothic

Quote from: sdl on May 31, 2005, 12:12:04 AM
Here's a modified sample shot of what I've done with the theme:

I have the Board Redirect Mod loaded, which allows me to redirect to the Calendar and to the bridged Coppermine gallery from the forum list as well as the toolbar.   

I love the aqua theme, but I prefer a lighter, softer look/blend, so I edited the aqua.css file, and everywhere it said 3873B3 (reference to the deeper blue color), I replaced it with AECEE2 (the softer, lighter blue you see in the image.

Later, when I have time, I'm going to work on some cool rollover images for the toolbar. I'll include all the buttons talked about so far, but if there's anything I'm missing, please let me know so I can include them as options.
Hi, do you plan to release your modded theme? if so I for one would be very interested.

dtm.exe

Quote from: gothic on June 12, 2005, 12:46:31 AM
Hi, do you plan to release your modded theme? if so I for one would be very interested.

Here you go.

http://www.miranda.or.at/tabsrmm/SMFAQUA1_0.tgz

-Dan The Man

gothic

osckar

Hi:

Im having problems with the file format of the download. Is there a way to have the file in zip?

Thank you

dtm.exe

Quote from: osckar on June 19, 2005, 03:14:10 PM
Hi:

Im having problems with the file format of the download. Is there a way to have the file in zip?

Thank you

Here you go :).

-Dan The Man

Blank Space

First off, I think it's a great theme.  I just installed it through the theme manager and it worked fine.

However, sometimes (usually when going through the profile) the toolbar tends to break off into two different rows instead of one, and the browser window is quite wide already.

But overall, I think it's a good theme. :)

Blank Space

I noticed now, I'm using this skin with SMF 1.0.5 and it says it's designed for 1.0.3.

One problem I have is that there are Forum Errors showing in the forum error log.  No one can see that it's giving errors, but SMF is recording errors with this skin and this skin only.  It is generating pages of errors.

8: Undefined index: mod_tbook_installed
File: /web/www/forum/Themes/SMFAQUA1_0/Themes.template.php (eval?)
Line: 110

8: Undefined index: dhtml_menus
Line: 258

Line: 549

Line: 552

This is some of the errors being given and I don't have any mods installed.  I even reuploaded the theme files and overwrote them.

Nightwish

Quote from: Blank Space on June 25, 2005, 06:55:11 PM
I noticed now, I'm using this skin with SMF 1.0.5 and it says it's designed for 1.0.3.

Doesn't matter.

Quote8: Undefined index: dhtml_menus

This is some of the errors being given and I don't have any mods installed.  I even reuploaded the theme files and overwrote them.

ignore them. They are harmless.
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
EoS - SMF-based forum under development.

xenovanis

Quote from: Nightwish on June 25, 2005, 07:33:07 PM
Quote from: Blank Space on June 25, 2005, 06:55:11 PM

ignore them. They are harmless.

Harmless yet annoying. I wouldn't want my errorlog to log over 400 pages of these errors, because that is what's going to happen....
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

RGSMDNR

im not getting it to show up properly, also when i access the current themes settings menu, it looks like this...

Nightwish

Quote from: RGSMDNR on June 26, 2005, 11:57:08 AM
im not getting it to show up properly, also when i access the current themes settings menu, it looks like this...

It is just normal. The collapsable top section is disabled when dhtml menus are active.
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.

RGSMDNR

Nightwish

Quote from: RGSMDNR on June 26, 2005, 12:45:15 PM
why does the SMF logo show up?
Because it's set as background image for the toolbar.

allfripou

RGSMDNR

dtm.exe

Quote from: RGSMDNR on June 26, 2005, 06:20:04 PM
why wont the buttons show up properly?

You'll have to be more specific than that.  Can you post a screenshot?

-Dan The Man

RGSMDNR

dtm.exe

Quote from: RGSMDNR on June 26, 2005, 06:34:39 PM
i did.. cant you see it?

Sorry about that.  I didn't realize it was several posts back.

-Dan The Man

RGSMDNR

ya some i got some buttons to show, (they didnt upload) and some wont.??

Advertisement: