News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Theme] Firefox for SMF 1.0.4

Started by A.M.A, March 18, 2005, 06:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.M.A

Once again thanks all for your sweet comments :)

Quote from: Bloc on March 18, 2005, 08:08:05 PM
Great theme. :) Really impressive with the dynamic list on the menu, adds a great touch.

If anything , the info center look maybe a little "loose". Maybe a tighter padding here will make it better? Anyhow, great theme, and a pity you could'nt use the Firefox logo.
Yeah, I was trying to mimic something ;) but things did not go the way I want it.
for Firefox logo try visiting Oldiesmann site with a different browser.

Quote from: ben-a on March 19, 2005, 05:43:10 AM
Great work!
Any change to get the button in png for translation to dutch?
I'll pos PSDs of those buttons later.

Quote from: soulmanpete on March 20, 2005, 05:20:31 AM
AMA using this on my site  its great :D a the rest of my site is Orange and Royal Blue so this skin is the nearest yet....however can I change the fon and font size of the site name in the left hand corner?
in style.css look for .hdrtitle and change it.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

bloc

Quote from: A.M.A on March 20, 2005, 06:08:03 PM
Once again thanks all for your sweet comments :)

Quote from: Bloc on March 18, 2005, 08:08:05 PM
Great theme. :) Really impressive with the dynamic list on the menu, adds a great touch.

If anything , the info center look maybe a little "loose". Maybe a tighter padding here will make it better? Anyhow, great theme, and a pity you could'nt use the Firefox logo.
Yeah, I was trying to mimic something ;) but things did not go the way I want it.
for Firefox logo try visiting Oldiesmann site with a different browser.

ah, I see the fox now..when using IE. :)

dtm.exe

Is this supposed to be based off of the Firefox browser?  I don't see a resemblance.

-Dan The Man

bloc

A.M.A

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on March 20, 2005, 08:25:00 PM
Is this supposed to be based off of the Firefox browser?  I don't see a resemblance.

-Dan The Man
As Bloc said, it *was* supposed to look like the website. Now it uses a header that has the color scheme of the fox and tabs in an attempt to make it in a way a FF theme. I admit not what I first plan for this theme to look like.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

araouf

A.M.A

Excellent theme, I especially love the main index! good job  ;)
The #1 Community for the BMW E90 3-series
www.e90style.com [nofollow]

IchBin™

At a first read I didn't think I'd like it, but actually I really do.! I just might have to make this TinyPortal capable if you don't mind.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Midgard

soulmanpete

Hi thanks for the last reply  :) ok I am looking at changing the colour of the main Gray area in the preview you have this in a gray and a light brown I want to change it to Royal Blue how do I do it
Thanks again for the theme and I rallly want to that all who have done themes Block , justine ,Andrea etc great work thanks for sharing

MaxD

Very nice theme, although i wouldnt really call it my style, its nice :)

A.M.A

araouf - Midgard- MaxD
Thanks

IchBin
sure

soulmanpete
If you mean the shadow behind the header then you have to replace /images/ff_bg.gif with your own.

HoTmetal

Great theme. I like the use of the tabs.....great work :)

xd3vilx

Great Theme....U Done A Very Good Job...

A.M.A

Thanks rickc , xd3vilx glad you like the theme.

mich181189

Quote from: A.M.A on March 18, 2005, 06:45:13 AM

*- If you have installed a pervious version of this theme, please read the ! can themes be pervious? is it a pervert? lol, you need to change this!

A.M.A

Miraenda

Actually, pervious is a word and it doesn't mean pervert lol - http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=pervious&x=0&y=0

It means accessible or permeable basically.  The antonym is impervious, which most people are likely aware of more so.  It means not accessible or impenetrable and usually used for like battle discussions on how well a building stands to attack.

Ah, the waylaid and downward spiral of the English language when pervious comes to mean pervert-like...

Saints_Knight

Firefox is very good theme.

I want to change somthing in this theme, can you tell me how to do ?

1. I want to move menu tab from left site to middle.
2. Move Search button from left to right.

You can see in the picture.

Before http://img135.echo.cx/my.php?image=firefox3td.jpg [nofollow]

After http://img27.echo.cx/my.php?image=firefox023np.jpg [nofollow]

Thank You SMF ( Simple Machines Forum )

[darksteel]

:D Hi a.m.a.

I have one problem whit Firefox_ro and Smf Beta 2+. The index.template.php, don't show the last member in my forum.

darksteel-

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

A.M.A

Saints_Knight
- in index.template.php look for:
    <td width="70%" valign="bottom" align="left">';

// Show the menu here, according to the menu sub template.
template_menu();

echo '
    </td>
  </tr>
</table>';

replace with:
    <td width="100%" valign="bottom" align="left">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
  <tr>
    <td width="15%"></td>
    <td width="70%">';

// Show the menu here, according to the menu sub template.
template_menu();

echo '
</td>
    <td width="15%"></td>
  </tr>
</table>
    </td>
  </tr>
</table>';

- in style.css look for:
#search form
{
        padding: 12px 20px 0 0;
        margin: 0;
        text-align: left;
        white-space: nowrap;
}

replace with:
#search form
{
        padding: 12px 20px 0 0;
        margin: 0;
        text-align: right;
        white-space: nowrap;
}

[darksteel]
Yes, am afraid changes have to be made to make it work with 1.1 .. am planning on upgrading all my themes when 1.1 gets gold.

Advertisement: