News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Quick Question

Started by mattchewone, May 02, 2009, 03:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattchewone

Hi guys,

When inside a thread, is there a way to click the hyperlink for the category and it show only the boards inside the category, rather than go back to main index?

Many Thanks

Matt

greyknight17

Not sure if I understand your question here. If you click on the breadcrumb links on top it should take you from the board you are currently in up to the main forum's page. If that's not what you are asking, please give more details or an example of what you mean.

mattchewone

Example -

Simple Machines Community Forum > SMF Support > SMF 2.x Support > Topic: Quick Question

So currently im in topic: Quick Question, correct.

When i click SMF 2.x Support i go back to that board with all the topics in.

Now what i want is when i click the next one, SMF Support, it shows up all the boards in that category rather than back to the main index page. 

SoLoGHoST

It already does this.  Will show the main index page, but take you to the boards in that Category using anchors.  Is this not what is happening on your SMF site??

So, if this is not what you want, than I suppose you want just the boards listed for that Category instead of being taken to the index pages boards for that Category.  If this is what you want, it is possible, will need to create a page for this tho something like:  index.php?boards=c3.

mattchewone

It does take me to the category on the main index page but that is not what i would like.

I would like as you say for it to go to a page only displaying the boards in that category. Much like vBulletin. Could you explain how i could do that, im new to all this and not learn much about php yet.

SoLoGHoST

You would need to create a page for this, call it Category.php.  Then create a template file called, Category.template.php.  You'll need to check the database, in Category.php, for all matches of id_cat from smf_boards that match id_cat in smf_categories.  This will return all boards for that Category.  Perhaps, if this MOD doesn't already exist, I will create it and package it up in a day or 2.  Though there are already so many MODS here at SMF I wouldn't be surprised if it already exists.

Well, I don't have time to write a book on how exactly to do this right now, but this should get you started if you plan on doing this yourself.  I believe, but haven't confirmed this, that the template and source files that need to be edited with the index.php?category=2 (better to use category than boards, just makes more sense to me and you can input the category cat_id as the value of category) are BoardIndex.php and BoardIndex.template.php.  I will look more deeper into this later, gotta go to bed now and catch my zZzZz's.

P.S. ->  Perhaps there is an easier way to do this, however, I'm still learning SMF myself.

Catch ya laterz

mattchewone

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on May 03, 2009, 06:33:00 AM
You would need to create a page for this, call it Category.php.  Then create a template file called, Category.template.php.  You'll need to check the database, in Category.php, for all matches of id_cat from smf_boards that match id_cat in smf_categories.  This will return all boards for that Category.  Perhaps, if this MOD doesn't already exist, I will create it and package it up in a day or 2.  Though there are already so many MODS here at SMF I wouldn't be surprised if it already exists.

Well, I don't have time to write a book on how exactly to do this right now, but this should get you started if you plan on doing this yourself.  I believe, but haven't confirmed this, that the template and source files that need to be edited with the index.php?category=2 (better to use category than boards, just makes more sense to me and you can input the category cat_id as the value of category) are BoardIndex.php and BoardIndex.template.php.  I will look more deeper into this later, gotta go to bed now and catch my zZzZz's.

P.S. ->  Perhaps there is an easier way to do this, however, I'm still learning SMF myself.

Catch ya laterz

Im still even newer to writing php so i think i'll leave it until some one creates it as i dont want to start ruining my forum.

Thank you, could this be moved to "Mod Requests" Please

SoLoGHoST

Ok, I am thinking of the page layout now for index.php?category=2.  How do you want the page layout to look like?  It could look like anything.  Do you just want it to look like the same way it looks when viewing topics?  How it displays all of the topics.  Do you want it to display all of the categories in exactly the same way and keep everything else as it is?

Well Let me know, details work nicely also.

mattchewone

A bit like this from another forum.

So when you click the category link it goes to a page with all the boards in it. Also when you click the category link on the main index it takes you to this new page with just the boards of that category in it.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, gotcha, so basically just like the way it is on the index page.  Okie Dokie :)

P.S. =>  Not sure if I'm skilled enough to throw in the Who's Viewing the Category as your pic depicts.  May take longer to research and add this ability.  (3 Viewing), (32 Viewing), etc. etc.

mattchewone

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on May 03, 2009, 02:38:43 PM
Ok, gotcha, so basically just like the way it is on the index page.  Okie Dokie :)

P.S. =>  Not sure if I'm skilled enough to throw in the Who's Viewing the Category as your pic depicts.  May take longer to research and add this ability.  (3 Viewing), (32 Viewing), etc. etc.

That's not essential to be honest ( although it would be a nice feature )

Just to have the page like that when you click on the category would be nice.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, sorry, but life is kinda getting in the way of me finishing this right now... :(
Bear with me if you will, couple of days at most.

mattchewone

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on May 04, 2009, 01:37:38 PM
Ok, sorry, but life is kinda getting in the way of me finishing this right now... :(
Bear with me if you will, couple of days at most.

No rush my friend i wasnt expecting anything soon so dont rush buddy.

SoLoGHoST

Thanks for the patience. 

Bytheway, while your waiting check out Graphics Mayhem (in sig) for some cool graphics & stuff that you may find useful for your site.  If you are in need of graphics, or anything else, we take requests also.

mattchewone

Cheers mate. I look forward to using the mod when you finish

I'll have a browse through your site later mate.

SoLoGHoST

Just wanted to let you know that I am coding it for SMF 2.0 RC1 as this thread was originally in that board.  I hope this is your version of SMF.  Will probably convert it to SMF 1.1.x versions after this.

mattchewone

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on May 06, 2009, 02:48:12 AM
Just wanted to let you know that I am coding it for SMF 2.0 RC1 as this thread was originally in that board.  I hope this is your version of SMF.  Will probably convert it to SMF 1.1.x versions after this.

Yes i am an RC1 user. Thank you very much!

SoLoGHoST

Believe it or not, I just completed this MOD and was thinking for a name for it when I discovered the View Single Category MOD that does just this.  You can get it here -> View Single Category MOD

You can view an example of my MOD here => SMF 2.0 RC1 TEST SITE

Well, it pretty much looks the same as the View Single Category MOD.

Well, you can download the View Single Category MOD and parse it.  Haven't tested it, but reviewed the edits and looks good.

Perhaps I will still release my MOD.  I just hate when that happens!!

SoLoGHoST

Anyways, decided to improve my MOD so that you can select vbulletin style or regular style.

If you look at it now at:  THE TEST SITE you will see it in VBulletin Style.

Well, let me know what you think of this, k?

Just a few more tweaks to do and will add it to the GM Developer Downloads Category for everyone to download.

mattchewone

Thats fantastic. Thank you very much!

I tried the one you said someone had already done, i put it on my test site and it didnt work, it went straight back to the front page, which in my case is PortaMX.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, make sure you uninstall that MOD Completely before installing my MOD.  Should have it up sometime tonight.  So all of the EDITS you did to the files should be undone before installing my MOD.

mattchewone

I havent installed the other mod to my main site, nor have i made any edits.

I look forward to installing your mod. Hopefully it will work with all the other mods i have installed.

SoLoGHoST

It should as I am trying to make this as easy to install as possible.  But then again... I can only test it on a fresh install of SMF.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, it's all yours, just finished uploading it.  You can get it here ==>  Category View MOD

Didn't bother with the Admin option for setting the layouts.  You can set the layout in the Category.template.php file.  variable called:  $modSettings['boards_vbulletin']

If = 1, looks like vbulletin, if = 0, looks like SMF.

Well, will definately improve on this MOD later on down the road, but this should work perfect for you.

Please let me know how it goes.

Solomon

mattchewone

I got this error when i tried to upload it

Package upload failed due to the following error:
"Although the package was downloaded to the server it appears to be empty. Please check the Packages directory, and the "temp" sub-directory are both writable. If you continue to experience this problem you should try extracting the package on your PC and uploading the extracted files into a subdirectory in your Packages directory and try again. For example, if the package was called shout.tar.gz you should:
1) Download the package to your local PC and extract it into files.
2) Using an FTP client create a new directory in your "Packages" folder, in this example you may call it "shout".
3) Upload all the files from the extracted package to this directory.
4) Go back to the package manager browse page and the package will be automatically found by SMF."

SoLoGHoST

huh? 
So you extracted the contents of the .zip archive somewhere on your pc? and you uploaded the files to your server relative to the root of the SMF folder right?  the only files that you should be uploading are the Category.php (into the ./Source Directory), Category.template.php (into the ./Themes/default Directory and any other themes directories you have), and the Language files found in the language folders of each of your themes.

Have you done the edits for all of the EDIT.txt files in there??

Is there a page where I can take a look at so I can see what you are seeing?

mattchewone

I think i have done something wrong lol.

Can you explain how to install it as i thought i just needed to upload via package manager. Now im thinking that was wrong.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, you definately didn't install it correctly.

The following is detailed instructions on how to install this mod:

1. Download the .zip file ==> DOWNLOAD Category View MOD

2. Unzip CategoriesViewMOD.zip and copy all files/folders in there onto another folder on your desktop.

3. Open "How to Install.txt" file found within the files that you extracted and moved to that folder on your desktop.

4.  Follow all instructions in this .txt file.

NOTE:  You will need to download 4 files from your server and edit these files according to the edits specified in:

index.php EDITS.txt
Load.php EDITS.txt
script.js EDITS.txt
and
Subs-BoardIndex.php EDITS.txt

FILES above.

Ok, after you do the edits to these files you will need to reupload them into the same place where you downloaded them from.  Where you download these files are located when you open up each of the .txt files.  So open up the files and you'll see where you need to go to download the file relative to your SMF Root.  This works best for FTP Access, however, if you have an actual built in editor for all files on your server that will work fine also.

Well, I don't know what else to say, the only way it can be any easier is if I did the edits for you myself.

Well, let me know how that works for you.

Solomon

mattchewone

I read the instructions, sorry i didnt realise it was a manual edit. I stupidly assumed i needed to upload it lol.

I have one question i cannot find the index.php can you tell me where it is located. The one i found did not have the suggested part you said i needed to replace.

Thanks once again.

SoLoGHoST

There are 2 index.php files.  1 in the ./Sources Folder relative to your SMF Root and another in the SMF Root Folder (where SSI.php is located).  The index.php file that you should edit is the 1 that is in your SMF Root Folder (where SSI.php is located), however, if you do not find the related code in that file, search and see if you find it in the index.php file that is located in the ./Sources Folder.  If it is not in that folder either, than upload your index.php file that is in your SMF Root directory here and I will have a look at it and do the edits for you.

Cheers :)

SoLoGHoST

mattchewone - Can you let me know if you got it working?  Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you post a link to the site that it is working on?  Thank You.

Going to add a Jump To: Drop Down box, as this is the only thing it is missing ;)

mattchewone

I'll post you up the index.php as i cant find it in either.

Thank you

SoLoGHoST

Ok, did the edits.  By the way I found the code: elseif (empty($_REQUEST['action']))
{
On LINES 287 & 288.

Attached the index.php file for you after doing the EDIT to it.

There you go, are you able to do the other file edits yourself??

SoLoGHoST

Ok, new update available for the Category View MOD.  Now has a Jump To: box on the bottom right.

If you already have done all of the edits to the files mentioned in Version 1.0.0, then all you need to do is the script.js EDITS.txt edits and just overwrite Category.php and Category.template.php with the one's in the new package (Category View 1.1).

You can get the New Update in the same place = Category View MOD - Version 1.1

You can view an example of this working at:  THE SMF 2.0 RC1 TEST SITE

I gotta tell ya, it was a pain in the arse adding the Jump To box!!  But well worth it.  If you register on the test site you will see more things in each Category also :)

Well, had a ton of fun with it.  Don't forget to change $modSettings['boards_vbulletin'] in Category.template.php to equal 1 if you want the Boards listed like VBulletin, otherwise it is already set to 0 (for the default SMF style Category Layout (seen on the index.php page)).

Note:  If you don't know what to do or need help with this, just upload the files in here and I'll do it for you and re-upload them back in here after doing the edits, k?

ENJOY :)

SoLoGHoST

Also, I am working on making this MOD automatically installable from the Admin as a MOD Package, should be done this in a few and re-up it over at GM for you.  Then all you will do is add the Package to SMF in the Admin->Main->Packages->Download Packages->Upload a Package.

Will be right back after this is done :)

SoLoGHoST

Ok, All Set.  I never made a package before using SMF, but I have already tested it very vigorously and it is now packaged up and you can now add it to SMF 2.0 RC1 via Admin->Main->Packages->Download Package->Upload a Package.

Here's the URL again -> Category View MOD 1.2

Also added a drop down for only Admins to see in each Category that gives the Admins the ability to change the layout for that category.  So this makes it possible for each Category to have a different layout (although at the moment there are only 2 layouts - VBulletin & SMF Default).

Well hope you get good use from this MOD as I have put a ton of work into it.  So now it's as easy as pie and you can go ahead and upload it as you tried the first time.

Well, let me know how this goes, k?

Solomon

mattchewone

Hi Solomon,

I have just uploaded to my test site and got these errors

2.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Load.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   ./Sources/Load.php   Test failed
   3.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php   Test failed
   1.   Add After   ./Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php   Test successful
   2.   Replace   ./Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php   Test failed
   3.   Replace   ./Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php   Test failed
   4.   Replace   ./Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php   Test failed
   4.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/scripts/script.js   Test failed
   1.   Replace   ./Themes/default/scripts/script.js   Test failed

Thanks

SoLoGHoST

Ok, you must have other MODs that have replaced the code that it is searching for.  Will have to do it manually.  If you want, I'll do the edits for you.  Will just need the following files, before any edits of this MOD...

1. ./Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php
2. ./Themes/default/scripts/script.js
3. ./Sources/Load.php

4. ./index.php (Tho, I have already edited this 1 for you above..., but if you want, I can do it again)

So if you upload these files, I'll do the edits myself and throw them back on here for you to try them, k?

mattchewone

Here i have attached the files as you requested. What would i need to do to get this mod to work, just upload the edited files? Or do i need to do anything else. Thank you very much

p.s i havent attached index.php as ill use the one above.

SoLoGHoST

Yeah, after I edit them, you'll need to upload the edited files, the Category.php, Category.template.php, Category.english.php, & Category.english-utf8.php.  And then you'll need to run categoryinstall.php from your SMF Root Directory.  Will attach all files you'll need in here when done editing your files.  BRB

mattchewone

Would you be extremely kind as to also run through how i would run the category install please.
Also where do i need to place the files listed above can you please say which directory please as i dont want to put them in to the wrong place.

Many Thanks
Matt

SoLoGHoST

Ok, did all of the file edits for you.  File attached.  Unzip, and all files need to be overwritten and placed into the following folders exactly relative to your SMF Root Directory where SSI.php is located.

Once you overwrite/upload all of the files located in here to your server.  You should also have categoryinstall.php on your server in the same place where SSI.php is located (SMF Root Directory).  Now after you have copied/overwritten all of the files, Open up your Browser and type in the URL you would normally type in as your forums home page, but instead of index.php loading change this so it says categoryinstall.php and hit the enter key.  The page will load as a blank page.  After it loads (should be really quick), delete the file "categoryinstall.php" from your SMF Root Directory where SSI.php is located (you no longer need this file).

Last but not least, go to Admin->Forum Maintenance->Routine->Empty the file cache and click on the "Run Task now" button.

Ok, please note that I haven't did the index.php edit other than the 1 I uploaded prior to this post in this topic.  So if you need me to do this edit again for index.php, I will, otherwise you'll want to use the index.php I uploaded before.

Ok, That's it, follow instructions carefully and all will be fine :)

mattchewone

Done it all.

Works wonderful the only issue i have is that my PortaMX panels are being displayed in the category view which i do not want how can i stop them from being displayed. I have already gone through the settings and they are only meant to be displayed on the frontpage.

I have attached an image to show you what i mean, i think it might be because the category mod is linked the the home tab which on my forum is being used by PortaMX a portal mod, which is why the panels are being displayed. Is there a way to edit this?

SoLoGHoST

There should be a setting within your PortaMX Admin Settings to not show the Panels... I would check the Admin Settings in your PortaMX Options.  Ok, sorry, just reading that you already checked the settings and only show on the front page.  Ok, this may be a problem, but I will look into this more deeply tonight (if I find the time, hopefully).

Ok, I see what you mean about the Home Tab.  Give me a little time, will fix it for ?action=forum;category=2.  Gotta do some stuff right now. 

Will try and have it all worked out by tonight. :)

SoLoGHoST

Ok, haven't tested this, quick fix, I think....

Open up ./Sources/Subs.php

FIND:
elseif ($context['current_action'] == 'search2')
$current_action = 'search';

AFTER ADD:

elseif ($context['current_action'] == 'catview')
$current_action = 'forum';

Overwrite the Category.php file in ./Sources/Category.php with the one attached here...

Let me know if this fixes it.  If so, I'll update the MOD right away with this.  Not sure, but this may also fix the PortaMX panels from being there.

Again, if you want I can do the edit for you.

Thank You!

SoLoGHoST

Hello again matt, just checking and did a fresh install of SMF 2.0 RC1 and I don't see the FORUM menu on there by default.  What MOD did you install that installed the FORUM Menu??  Perhaps this came with PortaMX?  In this case, I will have to take a look at the PortaMX Edits and files and will need to edit these files.  This is not my MOD, but I'll attempt to do this anyways.

So will hopefully have an answer for you soon on this...

mattchewone

I am at work at the moment so i will test it when i get home.

Yes the PortaMX changed the Home tab and added a Forum tab.

Thank you

SoLoGHoST

TRY THIS EDIT FIRST and SEE IF THIS FIXES IT, IF NOT THEN DO THE EDITS in the prior post, k?

In ./Sources/PortaMX/PortaMX.php

FIND (near or on line 141): // check all the actions and mutch more...
  if(empty($_REQUEST['action']) && empty($_REQUEST['board']) && empty($_REQUEST['topic']) && empty($_REQUEST['project']) && empty($_REQUEST['issue']))

REPLACE WITH: // check all the actions and mutch more...
  if(empty($_REQUEST['action']) && empty($_REQUEST['board']) && empty($_REQUEST['category']) && empty($_REQUEST['topic']) && empty($_REQUEST['project']) && empty($_REQUEST['issue']))

Ok, Haven't tested this out but 90% sure that this will fix your problem with PortaMX panels showing up.

mattchewone

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on May 13, 2009, 03:43:04 AM
TRY THIS EDIT FIRST and SEE IF THIS FIXES IT, IF NOT THEN DO THE EDITS in the prior post, k?

In ./Sources/PortaMX/PortaMX.php

FIND (near or on line 141): // check all the actions and mutch more...
  if(empty($_REQUEST['action']) && empty($_REQUEST['board']) && empty($_REQUEST['topic']) && empty($_REQUEST['project']) && empty($_REQUEST['issue']))

REPLACE WITH: // check all the actions and mutch more...
  if(empty($_REQUEST['action']) && empty($_REQUEST['board']) && empty($_REQUEST['category']) && empty($_REQUEST['topic']) && empty($_REQUEST['project']) && empty($_REQUEST['issue']))

Ok, Haven't tested this out but 90% sure that this will fix your problem with PortaMX panels showing up.

Just tested this and it doesnt work. I will try the other EDIT not sure if i should try it with the current edit or not. Ill try it any way.

Just tried both edits, neither work.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, Sorry for the delay.  Haven't had much time to do much of anything lately.  But I did install PortaMX and figured out how to remove the Panels from the Category (tho the Home Link still gets activated :()

I'm done with trying to make this MOD compatible with PortaMX, Sorry, just that PortaMX is VERY INVOLVED and gives me a huge headache when looking through all of their code.  So, although this will work, this will generate errors (undefined variables only viewable in the Admin->Errors Log whenever someone clicks on a Category Link).  So, if you are not afraid of errors (undefined variables) popping up in your Admin->Error Log (which is the only place they show up) than you can do the following EDITS:

1. Open:   ./index.php

FIND:
if(!defined('PortaMx'))
PortaMx();

REPLACE WITH:
if (!isset($_REQUEST['category'])) {
if(!defined('PortaMx'))
PortaMx();
}

2. Open: ./Sources/Load.php

FIND:
//-> start change PortaMx
// Build up the linktree.
$context['linktree'] = array_merge(
$context['linktree'],
array(array(
'url' => $scripturl . '?action=forum;#c' . $board_info['cat']['id'],
//-> end change PortaMx

REPLACE WITH:
// Build up the linktree.
$context['linktree'] = array_merge(
$context['linktree'],
array(array(
'url' => $scripturl . '?category=' . $board_info['cat']['id'],
//-> end change PortaMx

3. Open:  ./Sources/Subs.php

FIND:
foreach(array_reverse($context['template_layers']) as $layer)
{
getTemplateLayer($layer);
loadSubTemplate($layer . '_below', true);
}
//-> end change PortaMx

REPLACE WITH:
//-> start change PortaMx with Category View
if(!defined('PortaMx')) {
{
getTemplateLayerCat('notportamx');
}
} else {
{
getTemplateLayer($layer);
}
}
//-> end change PortaMx with Category View

FIND:
// Generate a random seed and ensure it's stored in settings.

BEFORE, ADD:

function getTemplateLayerCat($layer = '')
{
global $context;

if($layer == 'notportamx')
{
if(count($context['template_layers']) == 1)
$context['template_layers'] = array();
}
}

4. Open:  ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php

FIND:
?>

BEFORE, ADD:
$txt['forum'] = 'Forum';

Empty your File Cache (Admin->Maintenance->Forum Maintenance->Routine->Empty the file cache and click the Run task now button).

Ok, and That's It Bro.  I'm done with this.  Will generate undefined errors that only you can see as the Admin.  Sorry, but I've got a splitting migraine trying to make this work with the PortaMX, since the PortaMX tries to control EVERYTHING on your SMF board and even attempting to gain control back (through code) was a huge mission.  Well, use it or don't.  I just hate to see all of the time I spent on this go to waste, but in the end it's your call.

Was a pleasure working with you :)
Good Luck!

P.S. -> If you are done with this topic, can you please mark it solved.  Thank You :)

mattchewone

No thank you very much i will definatly use this and i will edit the code when i get home.

Thank you ever so much. I would love for you to take a look at my site once i have done this and tell me what you think.

Sorry for being a huge pain, i hope i havent caused you too much trouble i am very thankful for everything you have done!

Matt

SoLoGHoST

Have been to your forum already, looks nice :)  Have you checked out Graphics Mayhem yet? hmmmm  ::)

mattchewone

I have had a quick look, hopefully i'll get a chance to take a look over the weekend, i do need some things to spice up the site

mattchewone

Hi Solomon, sorry but i have only just been able to do this edits and i got this when i did them

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/matthew09/SMF/www/Sources/Load.php on line 779

Could you please tell me what i need to do to fix this. I have kept the other edits, i have returned the Load.php back to its original state, the edits have worked wonderful although the forum tab next to the home tab has dissappeared when in the category view.

Thanks
Matt

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: mattchewone on May 18, 2009, 05:46:39 AM
Hi Solomon, sorry but i have only just been able to do this edits and i got this when i did them

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/matthew09/SMF/www/Sources/Load.php on line 779

Could you please tell me what i need to do to fix this. I have kept the other edits, i have returned the Load.php back to its original state, the edits have worked wonderful although the forum tab next to the home tab has dissappeared when in the category view.

Thanks
Matt

If you upload your Load.php, I'll take a look at it for you and see what's going on, k?

Also, make sure you have added the Modifications.english.php code (last 1 in there) and then clear your forums cache as mentioned.  This should add the "Forum" menu link up top :)

mattchewone

Sorry i have been busy Solomon,

here is my Load.php

Thank you very much for everything!

SoLoGHoST

Ok, have taken a look at it and I'm sorry, I don't see the problem right off the bat.  But remember these errors will show up, as long as they don't show up for the users viewing your forum.  PortaMX is not my MOD, and from what I can gather it is leaching your entire forum into this MOD.  So, sorry about your problem with line 776 in Load.php, but it looks fine to me.

Well, sorry I couldn't help much on this 1.  Good Luck!

Advertisement: