News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Fatal error in Sources/Load.php on line 153

Started by mALEFACTOr, May 08, 2009, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mALEFACTOr

I can't access the forum, I get only this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 153

help.

Kermit

Probably you've tried to install a new mod on your site and the installation is not complete,that's why you're getting call to undefined function error

Please attach your Load.php and tell us which mod are you trying to install
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

No, I didn't installed nothing..
Also I've just check the tables in phpMyadmin panel, the smf_log_errors is 1gb big.
4,611,674     MyISAM     latin1_swedish_ci     1.1 GiB      :-[

Kermit

Quote from: mALEFACTOr on May 08, 2009, 01:03:00 PM
No, I didn't installed nothing..
Also I've just check the tables in phpMyadmin panel, the smf_log_errors is 1gb big.
4,611,674     MyISAM     latin1_swedish_ci     1.1 GiB      :-[

You can empty the smf_log_errors table but not deleting the table,just emptying

Also run this SQL query via phpMyAdmin

TRUNCATE `smf_log_errors`;

Btw. with your Load.php it seems to be everything ok
My Mods
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

TRUNCATE TABLE help, I've emptied whole table but still the same error is here. 

Kermit

Actually it's not quite possible that you're getting this error all at once,you might have done sth. on your codes

Try that,see if the error message will change

We will need to turn off the template eval in order to see what file is actually causing the error.

Run this query in phpMyAdmin (What is phpMyAdmin?).

INSERT INTO smf_settings VALUES ('disableTemplateEval', 1);

To turn the template eval back on run this query:

DELETE FROM smf_settings WHERE variable = 'disableTemplateEval';

My Mods

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

Nothing happen. Same error.  this is my site
Should I change permissions on some files?

Kermit

As i said above

Quote from: Duncan85 on May 08, 2009, 01:39:58 PM
Actually it's not quite possible that you're getting this error all at once,you might have done sth. on your codes

Because your Load.php seems fine
My Mods

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

Kermit

Quote from: mALEFACTOr on May 08, 2009, 02:07:38 PM
what is sth? I really don't know.  :-[

sth. = something

Since when are you getting then this error ?
My Mods

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

Since yesterday. I really didn't do nothing it's just happen.
Also on my home page (joomla) some modules (MSN weather, JV gallery) start giving some error so I disabled it.
On the forum first there was other error I don't remember what kind of, so I've change some permission into 777 and this error start showing.

Kermit

I tested your Load.php on localhost and it works fine,so that means Load.php is not our concern,but hard to find which file causes the problem

Quote from: mALEFACTOr on May 08, 2009, 02:27:13 PM

On the forum first there was other error I don't remember what kind of, so I've change some permission into 777 and this error start showing.

This might be a good information for us,you should better try to remember,what the other error was
My Mods

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

I found it in my search history.

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Kermit

Quote from: mALEFACTOr on May 08, 2009, 02:51:46 PM
I found it in my search history.

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

This is an error regarding your host,you should better contact your host about this internal server error
My Mods

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

I changed the .htaccess file, and again I had the "Internal Server Error"
After that I have upload the backup I've made from htaccess file but still have "500 Internal Server Error"

Kermit

.htaccess ?

Are you using pretty urls mod ?
My Mods

A. Einstein

mALEFACTOr

I don't have pretty urls. I have few mods but there are installed long time before.

So, with htaccess file that content

<IfModule mod_security.c>

# Turn off mod_security filtering.  SMF is a big boy, it doesn't need its hands held.

SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.

SecFilterScanPOST Off

</IfModule>

I get this error:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /home2/iluzioni/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 153"

and with htaccess file

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_ST RING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

I get:
"Internal Server Error

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

What kind of file is this htaccess, is there some default content for this file?
btw the second one I founded searching on google.

mALEFACTOr

Quote from: Duncan85 on May 08, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
This is an error regarding your host,you should better contact your host about this internal server error
I've contact my host. He said everything is just fine. I am still out of my forum. I don't have any idea what can it be.

mALEFACTOr

In my Cpanel/Backups the size of my forum database is only 20bytes but when I enter in phpMyAdnim and I downloaded it is 15MB.. Maybe there is some mistake? :S

mALEFACTOr

I finally solve this problem. I've just installed another smf in other folder and replace the new Index.php from the root folder. But now I have one little problem..
In my ShoutBox there is not anymore chat but My whole SMF Forum again. How can I take it off?
Link Here

Advertisement: