Nly Grey

Started by N a t i, July 31, 2009, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N a t i

Link to the theme

New: smf 1.1.13 updated.

Nly Grey Theme

strugar

I see, this theme has been updated about a week ago; I've just installed it, and I love it! Along with BlueMax, Anecdota, Da Vinci and Esintiler, this is the best and nicest one I've ever seen for 1.11.13! Gentle colours and nice organization of elements, I relly like it! Thanks!

N a t i

Quote from: strugar on February 25, 2011, 05:41:50 AM
I see, this theme has been updated about a week ago; I've just installed it, and I love it! Along with BlueMax, Anecdota, Da Vinci and Esintiler, this is the best and nicest one I've ever seen for 1.11.13! Gentle colours and nice organization of elements, I relly like it! Thanks!

Thank you for thoughts.

freddieb

I really like the theme, but I think it has a problem. The count of posts and topics are in separate columns and the count is reversed for each of them. Looking at other themes, they have a single entry such as "250 posts in 8 topics", whereas Nly-Grey has 2 separate columns, 1 for Topics and 1 for Posts. Either the headings are reversed or the counts are reversed. They do not appear to give the correct numbers, unless I am seeing something incorrectly.

Can this please be fixed easily? Thanks in advance.

freddieb

I fixed the problem.

In Boardindex.template.php lines 155 & 156 I reversed topics and posts to read posts and topics as follows:

<td class="windowbg" align="center">', $board['posts'], '</td>
                  <td class="windowbg" align="center">', $board['topics'],'</td>';

Appears to work fine, now.

Advertisement: