News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Defaults to "recent unread topics"

Started by yosemite, May 26, 2009, 09:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

when a member clicks on the link to one of my forums it always brings you to the "Recent Unread Topics" page. yet there is link tree that has a link to the forum with the "Recent Unread Topics" at the end and you can click on the forum name before that and be brought to the forum

when a member logs in they are also redirected to the "Recent Unread Topics" page

when a guest tries to go to a forum page they are brought to the registration page that says "Warning! Only registered members are allowed to access this section."  yet the url link to the board is above and by clicking on that you can enter the forum

I never had this behavior until i upgraded to 1.1.9

is there a setting somewhere so you do not default to the "Recent Unread Topics" page?

yosemite

it turned out to be the tp mesh theme

JBlaze

Hello, just going through some old support topics. Do you still require assistance with this issue?

If this is solved feel free to mark it as solved otherwise reply with some details of what isn't working.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

yosemite

thanks jblaze

i think i figured that when you click on the icons to the left of the forum topic you are brought to "Recent Unread Topics" when you click on the forum name you are brought to the forum

this is smf with tp so not sure if it is supposed to work this way or is a tp issue

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Advertisement: