News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Free] Ticket Support System

Started by Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss, May 14, 2009, 08:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBlaze

Make sure you clear your cache after that edit.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

Ok I did that now I only get this error

8: Undefined variable: boarddir

Also how do I access the admin/staff section of the support center (the support button only brings me to the area to submit/view a ticket)
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

OK I fixed the above error I had to add $boarddir to the Global just before this area. But my question is about this part:
QuoteIt works simple. If you are admin, it displays the admin link, if your not, it displays the regular link :)
I dont seem to see the admin area  :-[
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!

JBlaze

Quote from: Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss on May 15, 2009, 02:50:29 PM
OK I fixed the above error I had to add $boarddir to the Global just before this area. But my question is about this part:
QuoteIt works simple. If you are admin, it displays the admin link, if your not, it displays the regular link :)
I dont seem to see the admin area  :-[

I had it set that way for 1.1.8. I'm not too sure about how to do it for 2.0

It would display /support/scp for admins and only /support for users.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Right yes "/support/scp/index.php" is the admin area if I manually type it into the url. But does yours detect that your forum account is admin so it auto brings it to the "/support/scp/index.php" area? because mine isnt doing that it is bringing me to just "/support/index.php"
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Fustrate

Try replacing allowedTo('admin_forum') with $user_info['is_admin']
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

H

You might also want to take a look at: http://www.accord5.com/trellis

Nicer than osticket IMO
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Fustrate

That one looks absolutely delicious. I might have to give it a try when I get home from work :)
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Quote from: H on May 15, 2009, 03:35:29 PM
You might also want to take a look at: http://www.accord5.com/trellis

Nicer than osticket IMO

That does look nice I could always try it and test it out. But if i like it would I add the button the same way as JBlaze helped me with just change the url /support/index.php to whatever this new one is?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

QuoteYou might also want to take a look at: http://www.accord5.com/trellis

Nicer than osticket IMO

Yup got it working even with the support button idea JBlaze showed me. Thanks Guys
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Advertisement: