[Theme] Cerberus (SMF 1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, March 21, 2005, 03:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

It was an upgrade of Cerberus11rc1 and as it is my test setup on my computer it was done by directly overwriting the old files, then re installing it in the SMF admin panel.

Edit.

Your question set me to thinking and gave me the answer. I uninstalled it in the admin panel, deleted the theme, installed a new copy and reinstalled it in the admin panel and now there is no postcount showing.

Thanks for the help!

SN95Forums

I really like this theme but after upgrading to 1.1RC2 from 1.0.5 its not working.  Yes I erased the old Cerberus and uploaded the new version but when I click on the "Shrink or Expand the header" square it doesnt work and it just displays "error on page" in the bottom left of my IE.

Anyone?!!?!

McFly_Bravo

I would like to change the buttons to german ones. What kind of font did u use, for example for Log Out?

bloc

http://www.tinyportal.net/button-generator/cerberus.php

This generator will help you make those buttons. The font used is called "04B_11.TTF"

McFly_Bravo

THX a lot, that makes it pretty easy to translate them. I have some Problems with the German letters ä ö ü, but i'm finding a solution.

Some, files still need to be changed manually, but I think this should be done by next weekend. I gonna post u the files when i'm done  ;D

bloc

Prasad007

LRB

I have a little problem, I have set the theme to Cerberus but now al 'Theme and Layout' and 'Current theme' pages cant be loaded.

Help a noob? 
King Koos

bloc

What version of Cerberus did you install? and what version of SMF do you have? :) This sounds like the wrong version installed initially.

LRB

O, SMF 1.1 rc2 and Cerberus 1.1 rc2.
I'm sure i'm doing something wrong, but i dont think this is it.  ;)
King Koos

Wizzard

I am using SMF 1.1rc2 and Firefox.

I have uploaded Cerberus theme and Techhead.

When I use these themes the horizontal and verticle bars (grey in cerberus) that make the frame are not there.....

If I use IE it all appears.

Any ideas.....

Ta.

bloc

That sounds like some files are wrongly placed - but do you have a link perhaps?

Wizzard

I have left it running here.....

"sorted"  ;)

bloc

You have a space in the path..that will create an error for the stylesheet, and the background images will not be found by Firefox. You need to change the path to the forum.

Wizzard

Wizzard

Using it on my other site and is now sorted.....  :D

Thank you very much for your time and help.....  ;)

Great looking theme.....   8)

LRB

Quote from: LRB on February 20, 2006, 05:53:28 AM

:D
King Koos

bloc

Quote from: LRB on February 26, 2006, 07:27:52 AM
Quote from: LRB on February 20, 2006, 05:53:28 AM

:D
Forgot about this one.. :P

Do you have a link? Not sure I can tell more from that, but its a start.

LRB

Oké, I guess you need to see the site,
do you need a administrator's rol voor that?

Leon
(normaly it is lockt voor guest)
King Koos

bloc

Whatever is needed, so I can see whats up.

Advertisement: