News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] Cerberus (SMF 1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, March 21, 2005, 03:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sintrigue

I really like this one, thanks.

Sintrigue

Türk

LRB

Quote from: LRB on February 19, 2006, 10:14:42 AM
I have a little problem, I have set the theme to Cerberus but now al 'Theme and Layout' and 'Current theme' pages cant be loaded.

Help a noob? 

If you stil want to help I will send a new login code for de site.
    :)
King Koos

bloc

Sure. :) I can't recall what happenend last time lol.

LRB

Oké  :D I have send you a E-mail with the code.
The problem is also that we can't post pictures.
look at: De Republiek/Introductie van de karakters/pages 3
And I can't open the 'Theme and Layout' and 'Current theme' pages.

Hope you can help.  :)
King Koos

LRB

Hummm Bloc? Did you get the E-mail?  :)
King Koos

bloc

tozzie

does this work with TP?
thanx, i love it mate  :D

bloc

Yes, but you need to go http://www.tinyportal.net to get the TP version of it. Its not any different..just added sidepanels and extra buttons etc.

Phyrehawk

Okay - for some reason, now I've updated to RC2 TinyPortal doesn't like the RC2 version of Cerberus. The top bars won't display at all... I've uninstalled the theme, and tinyportal and reinstalled them but still no joy :( But the .7 version worked fine   :-\

hxxp:xeonphotrix.com/rpg [nonactive]

Links so you can see what I mean.

Any advice?

TIA.

Phyrehawk

bloc

Hm, strange..you are really sure you got the Cerberus for TP and SMF 1.1RC2?

In anyways it should not look like that with wrong versions either..maybe check all files are indeed up? I see its working now, but is that the 1.0.7 theme files?

Phyrehawk

Nope - they were all the right files. It mighta been cause it was a .7-RC2 upgrade instead of a clean RC2 install.

No matter - all works now :)

Phyrehawk

Yus indeedy. Thanks for replying by the way :) Appreciate it. You have some AMAZING theme up for this, am glad I found out about SMF ^_^

RobinSlig

Bloc, when my moderator goes to approve a person for membership (one member waiting for approval), she isn't able to approve them. Clicking on the link, it doesn't show anyone as awaiting approval. She has to go to Members and approve them there. Any thoughts on this?

bloc

Which version of SMF do you have? ...and what version of Cerberus?

RobinSlig

well, I was using the RC2, just upgraded to RC3 :-*, is there a new version of Cerebus for RC3 yet?

And both myself and my Mod were using Firefox.

MeTaL_TR

bloc

MeTaL_TR

Advertisement: