News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

chatbox for 2.0 RC2

Started by Devilzhangout, January 01, 2010, 10:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilzhangout

hi sorry i have posted in wrong section i need chatbox for my smf forum

adbrad

don't think any of the mods are currently compatible with RC2. But if you use simple portal or similar I'm sure theres one is most portals

hadesflames

Hello, and welcome to SMF.

Unless you install a portal, there is no shoutbox that has been officially updated to work with 2.0 RC2. Although there have been unofficial releases in some of their threads. If you want, look at simple portal, otherwise, search for a shout box in the mod site, and look at its support forum to see if there are any unofficial releases.

Devilzhangout

sorry but i am new to smf what is portal?

vbgamer45

A portal allows you to add pages, custom columns on your forum, a custom homepage etc and expand your forum more into a complete website. Some examples are EzPortal, TP, simpleportal etc
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

sinatik45

Yeah install eZPortal in your packages or whichever one you choose, and then you can make portals on the homepage which will show after eZportal is installed on your SMF.

There's a default shoutbox.. but not very good, there are loads of chatboxes on the net you can find for your site though i.e. xat

Advertisement: