News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Formatting WAY OFF. Please help.

Started by infl1ct1on, April 20, 2009, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infl1ct1on

Hello,

This is my first time using SMF, and I like it a lot better than PHPBB3,2, etc. The only problem I have been having is the formatting.

Please go here:
http://www.grand-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0 [nofollow]

As you can see the formatting is off. Also when you quote a message, the quote box takes up almost the whole screen. It is not just this theme because the same thing happened on the default theme.

Please help me fix this problem because I need to get it setup for my company ASAP.

Thanks,
Michael Briganti

infl1ct1on

Can anybody please help me? I need this done very quickly.

sAce

well this a alignment issue, post this in the theme support topic, it will be better

greyknight17

infl1ct1on, welcome to SMF.

Do you still need help with this problem? I see that your forum is down now...

infl1ct1on

I did not solve it but I figured it would be better for us to downgrade to 1.1.8 so we did that. I also used a different theme, and it works better for us. Thanks anyways.

JBlaze

Is this issue resolved now?

It woul be better for you to upgrade to 1.1.9 as it addresses security issues in 1.1.8
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

infl1ct1on

Quote from: JBlaze on July 03, 2009, 03:16:16 AM
Is this issue resolved now?

It woul be better for you to upgrade to 1.1.9 as it addresses security issues in 1.1.8

Yes the issue is resolved. I ended up upgrading to 1.1.9 and I used a different template which I liked better. So everything is alright. Thanks.

If you are interested, you can view it at www.grand-games.com/forums [nofollow].

JBlaze

Glad you got it resolved.

Marking it solved.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Advertisement: