News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2 RC1.1 Paid subcription problems

Started by mango1970, May 30, 2009, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mango1970

hello all, I am having problems with the paid subscription system, I have setup a sandbox account with paypal, until now everything is ok, the email "Business account" used is ok, but when I need to insert the email and password for the buyer "already setup in sandbox users and verified" I get no where.... no subscription and also I get the email from SMF.....

admin,
The following error occurred when processing a paid subscription
---------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown Paid Subscriptions transaction type.
Regards,
BCRSDE

any idea? do I have to change the redirection to hxxp:sandbox.paypal.com [nonactive] ??? if so how!!

Thanks
mango

mango1970

Forgot to say, is there any documents regarding setting up the paid subscription on SMF with paypal?

Thanks

mango1970

I done some research and I found out that I get redirected to the live paypal instead of sandbox, SO I do I turn on the test mode OR ddebug mode?? anyone?

Please help....

Thanks

mango1970

Please I really need to resolve this I have contacted paypal sandbox and they have explained that I need to set the variable on for sand box

That is the code in subscription-paypal

// What do we want?
   public function fetchGatewayFields($unique_id, $sub_data, $value, $period, $return_url)
   {
      global $modSettings, $txt, $boardurl;

$return_data = array(
         'form' => 'https://www.' . (!empty($modSettings['paidsubs_test']) ? 'sandbox.' : '') . 'paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr',
         'id' => 'paypal',
         'hidden' => array(),
         'title' => $txt['paypal'],
         'desc' => $txt['paid_confirm_paypal'],
         'submit' => $txt['paid_paypal_order'],
         'javascript' => '',
      );

how do I turn this feature on?
Please help

Arantor

Hi there, do you still require support for this?

p3ssi0n

I am having the same problem. wish there was documentations or how he/she resolved it. :(

Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Dragooon

In order to enable the sandbox testing mode run this query in phpmyadmin
REPLACE INTO smf_settings
(variable, value)
VALUES
('paidsubs_test', 1)

In order to disable it
REPLACE INTO smf_settings
(variable, value)
VALUES
('paidsubs_test', 0)

AFAIK, there's no GUI to enable/disable it.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi mango1970, have you been able to sort things out? Do you still need assistance on this?
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Granular

I presume this is still the case with 2.0RC3?

Cheers

G

Advertisement: